[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a brogrammer, /g/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dm SE4vKL7k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Are you a brogrammer, /g/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dmSE4vKL7k
>>
>>57796320
come on /g/

don't tell me you're misogynist?
>>
>>57796320
Jesus christ, my iq literally dropped a digit after watching this
>>
>>57796320
>even in their anti-men parody, the men have better ideas
Dude, a tendies bot is god tier, and those dumb females are still shitposting about turtle-graphics + sensors.
>>
>>57796397
>dropped a digit
With terminology I like that, I believe you.
>>
>>57796397
mine increased because now I understand the toxic masculinity and misogyny wymyn programmers have to deal with everyday, which edified my mind
>>
this is literally cancerous
>>
File: 1476676507032.jpg (61KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476676507032.jpg
61KB, 834x960px
>>57796320
>women are just barely smart enough to know they're stupid
>women know they can't code
>they instead start a movement to get everyone to believe they can
>tumblr circle jerk of self-validation
I fucking hate women. I can't wait until we get sex robots and cloning and they die off in two generations because men stop fucking their nasty cunts.
>>
>>57796320

AAAAND this is why I fucking hate feminists, Democrats, and nearly the entire fucking tech industry.

If I could go back to age 18, the day after HS graduation, I would have canceled my college plans, gotten a real estate license, and run as far away from STEM as I possibly could have.
>>
there are plenty of really smart and really talented programmers but they are never ever represented or celebrated instead these dumb fuckin women show up with this fucking hurr durr men are such plebs we are obviously better shit.
>>
>>57796622
>gotten a real estate license
kill me now
>>
WOME ARE FUNNY AND SMART XDDDD

I am killing myself because of this video. Thanks /g/.
>>
>>57796622
But you gotta admit knowing java/python/whatever makes you feel more powerful than 99.9% of the shitty world around you. And it's a good job for keeping to yourself.
>>
>>57796320
It's hilarious because the men's ideas are infinitely more marketable and likely to make money than the womens'.
>>
>>57796409
this, a bot that brings you snacks is 100% cooler and 1000000% more profitable than one that tests for lead percentages in water
women btfoing themselves
>>
>>57796433
My IQ decremented by 1 after watching this
>>
>>57798509
while (watching == Video) {
IQ = IQ--;
} else {
if (tweet = Negative) {
cout << Blocked.
}
}

>;^)
>>
>>57796320
Yes
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QlyiDrKE53M
>>
>>57798868
Not terrible enough.
class EmotionalAndMentalWellbeing:
var iq = 140 // :D I'm a genius
var currentEmotion = HAPPY
var twitterBlockList = ["@RichardSpencer","@RealDonaldTrump", "@DavidDuke"] // racist bigots
def shouldBlock(meanLevel):
if (tweet.meanLevel > tier.Tumblr):
twitterBlocklist.append(tweet.account)
def videoWatching(video_being_viewed):
if (videoDislikeList.find(video_being_viewed)
self.currentEmotion = rand(2)
if (self.currentEmotion)
print("I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN")
elif(self.currentEmotion == 2)
print("im so fucking sad rn its not even funny. think im going to break out the razors again :(')
else
print("still happy :3"
else if (video_being_viewed == problematic)
videoDislikeList.append(video_being_viewed)
self.iq--
>>
File: tfw too intelligent.jpg (489KB, 2000x1859px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent.jpg
489KB, 2000x1859px
>>57796397
ah shit really? great i've actually been worreid my brain is going to explode lately i'd better watch it
>>
>>57796320
is this some epic attempt to trigger autists or is college humor now mentally deficient?
>>
>>57799069
>89 views
>uploaded in 2014
Go to bed Loren, this video isn't going anywhere.
>>
The men have better ideas than the women...
>>
>>57799591
you don't get it because you're a low iq bigot.
>>
>>57798491
Yeah, and there are already very cheap tests for lead percentages in water. They would have to sell every unit for a couple of cents to be profitable because lab tests don't cost much more than that. And it's a niche market that don't need a robot because any water test where it's needed are easily accessible for humans.
>>
File: too busy crushing it.jpg (133KB, 1022x1054px) Image search: [Google]
too busy crushing it.jpg
133KB, 1022x1054px
>>
>>57798509
Dropped a digit - 10 times less

>>57796320
>2017
>watching youtube
>>
>>57798395
I would rather be a multi-millionaire off the two housing bubbles the Federal government blew in order to hide how shit the US economy has been for 26 years running.

My cousin was a party animal C student. I was the "smart" one, straight A's, was teaching myself C++ in HS. His net worth is probably 50-100x mine (no joke) and his quality of life (work hours; social life; stress level) is immeasurably better.

And in case you haven't noticed, NOBODY outside of tech respects anyone inside of it. People in tech think they're upper middle class white collar workers. People outside of tech think of tech in much the same way that they think of assembly line workers for Ford. Management, sales, legal, even fucking HR is more highly respected. And the sales staff probably makes 3x what the nerds do.

Fuck STEM in America. STEM is the butt of jokes in America. Management wants to hire mommy coders and Pajeet because they think NOTHING of what you do.

God damn I wish I could go back....
>>
>>57799069
>brogrammers are misogynist
>bet they throw like girls
?
>>
>>57802259
You have nobody else to blame for your failure but yourself. Straight A's mean jack shit if you can't apply your knowledge.
>>
>>57796320
This is extremely sexist. Women need to check their privilege.
>>
>>57801997
Ayy lmao!
>>
>>57796384
even the videos seems to miss the point in programming, actually. Women trying to show off without showing off. Nice one.
>>
>>57799558
Forgot a )
>>
>>57802259
Nerds think they are special. People who want to make money follow the fucking money and cling to the money because life is a shit sandwich and the more bread you have the less shit you taste.
>>
>It's not okay to call boats or cars "she"
I'm getting real fucking shit of this.
>>
>>57801997
(srcub)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.