[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i ask you a question /g/? Will we be able to create programmable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Westworld.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Westworld.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
Can i ask you a question /g/? Will we be able to create programmable humans within the coming decades? btw this show is a mind fuck.
>>
we already have them they're called scientologists

mind = blown yet???
>>
No, because materialist reductionism is not a good way to analyze consciousness.
>>
>>57781601
get rekt, western thought
>>
>>57781601
>>57781610
If you watch Westworld, then you know that materialist reductionism is actually the premise of the show. Ford states that humans are not conscious at all, just merely stuck in loops of familiarity.

The main theme of the show is Gnosticism. Ford is the false God, i.e., the Demiurge, while Arnold is the true God, i.e. the Divine Intellect.
>>
>>57781635
who is Arnold? the black dude who killed that bitch he fucked? how is he the ture God, he is just a pawn of the old man.
>>
>>57782741

That is Bernard, the Host replica of Arnold that Ford built.
>>
>>57782812
well, thanks for the spoiler.. lol

I'm seriously dissapointed the old man didnt make a replica of the woman Bernard killed. He could have just made the replica and act as if she never died.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.