[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/, I come in an hour of need. My old g400 has finally bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: logitech-g400-1b.jpg (133KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
logitech-g400-1b.jpg
133KB, 1280x1024px
/g/, I come in an hour of need.

My old g400 has finally bit the dust after an unfortunate alcohol induced stomach evacuation one fateful night. My old Deathadder's middle-click is failing and I'm all out of options.
I need a new mouse. Not one of these gaymen xDDDD rgb out the ass things. Is there anything worthy of taking the throne from the old faithful G400? Or am I relegated to purchasing a second hand one from ebay at a 40000% markup??

Pls send help
>>
>>57779045

Cant you just open it up and clear the bile?
>>
Zowie FK2
SteelSeries Rival
>>
>>57779045
Get a g602 and call it a day. They're nice
>>
>>57779045
g502, I have the light disabled since the day I bought it and it's a tolerable mouse, bit heavy great sensor, great thumb rest.
>>
>>57779071
I think I aimed just right so it doesn't work anymore.oops

>>57779084
>>57779088
thank you both, I'll have a look

>>57779080
thanks
>>
File: IMO.jpg (22KB, 605x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMO.jpg
22KB, 605x492px
>see people with mice dying every fucking day
>pay more for a "high end mouse" only to have it fail
>still using a Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical I bought almost 14 years ago
>used for 10+ hours a day consistently
>still have 7 of them in the closet brand new in box because of a pricing error at Fry's
>keep wondering if or when I'll need to actually break another one out of the box
>know I could put them on eBay for $40 each and make a killing off the $6.99 price I paid for them individually
>decide it's not worth the hassles or paying eBay to list shit for sale
>keep 'em knowing I'm good for another 100 years at this rate
>best
>fucking
>mouse
>ever
>>
File: g403.jpg (266KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
g403.jpg
266KB, 1500x1001px
>>57779045
The G403 is the same as the G400. Get that.
>>
>>57779163
Pretty much, mice get overhyped. Just buy something that just werks and you will be good. Same can maybe be said for mechanical keyboards. I have never used one of the >$100 ones but the cheapo $10 one I have feels good enough.
>>
>>57779163
but anon it's not ergonomic
>>
>>57779045

Just get a fuckin zowie. It works forever and is in the exact same price range, and actually looks less like a fucking gaymen mouse than any of the modern abortions logitech has generated after they accidentally made a really good mouse model.
>>
>>57779205
That button in the center is to change the scroller or is it programmable?
>>
>>57779205
>one button next to scroll wheel
why isn't there two? i remap that for pg up pg down and the side buttons for ctrl+c ctrl+v
>G403 is the same as the G400
no
>>
Kill yourself, you pathetic white trash piece of retard shit.
>>
>>57782014
>two
actuall three of them next to scroll wheel.

i miss my mx518 mouse rip ;_;
>>
>>57779080
both of these cost almost 2x as much as g400
>>
Get a jamesdonkey mouse. Best cheap mouse. It's seriously good.
>>
g600 is godly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.