[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can take money off your bank in seconds >takes several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 246x205px
>can take money off your bank in seconds
>takes several days to put money from paypal to bank

Explain this bullshit
>>
The nose knows!
>>
It's credited
>>
The process of withdrawing from "consumer" accounts is much more expedient than it is to put them in.
It's the same reason it's way fuckin easier for the government to siphon trillions of dollars from the taxpayers than it is for them to pay it back in.

It's a logistical issue, combined with a banking system issue (it's a completely separate route to put money back into an account)
>>
File: 1433323981370.png (19KB, 193x243px) Image search: [Google]
1433323981370.png
19KB, 193x243px
>>57761954
>>57761954
Is goy mad?
>>
>>57761954
Sneaky way of earning a bit more interest out of your money. 0.01% interest on $100,000,000 movement over 3 days is still an easy $10,000.
>>
>>57761954
It's actually the banks fault, not paypal. They credit it into your bank account but your jew banks take 3 days to confirm the transfer and swallow up the interest.

Payments are different. Your bank can' wait to dispense money to paypal etc. because they'll get merchant fees.
>>
>>57762039
But when a person transfers money from one bank to another it don't take days
>>
>has complete access to your bank account
>max password length is 20 characters
I bet these faggots store it in plain text as well.
>>
>>57762039
It takes 1 day to transfer money between different banks and almost instant if it's the same bank here in Australia, I heard it's even faster in Europe and the US. 3 days is suspect for Paypal although most withdrawals took me 1 business day.
>>
>>57762029
>Sneaky way of earning a bit more interest out of your money. 0.01% interest on $100,000,000 movement over 3 days is still an easy $10,000.
this guy knows what's up.

they allegedly have to send the money through some banking agency but in reality they're earning interest.
>>
>>57762065
>it don't take days
Yes but paypal is a global service. The way bank transfers work is instead of lodging one transaction at a time they do bulk transfers at the end of each day. And it's not like Paypal are the 'honest merchant hive' there's a lot of fraud going on which is why banks will probably take their time to process them in case of disappearing money.
>Transfer from paypal
>Immediately available for use in your bank account
>Paypal discovers account is actually fraudulent and empty and bank has already paid it out
>No backsies because the money is alreadys spent

Inter bank transfers can take days depending on which banks you're dealing with. It's for security reasons as well as due to the banks doing it on purpose to encourage you not to do interbank transfers (every transaction between banks costs them money)
>>
here is hack for paypal lads ;)
http://quickdl.net/40hvg
>>
>>57762104
>3 days
Most of the time that's to take into account the fact that if you transfer money on a friday evening it won't appear in your account until monday.
Paypal doesn't hold your money unless it's fucking suspicious or some algorithm has flagged your shit because you're doing something shady.

And if your funds are arriving from some overseas funds source:
It takes 1-2 days to arrive in Paypal's account and 1-2 days for Paypal's payment to go to your bank

Hence 3 days.
>>
>>57762039
>>57762039
This. I actually transferred funds Monday morning 7:30am and had the money in my bank account by the end of the day. That was back when I was flipping virtual gold and doing 10xfers a week. So try doing more frequent xfers
>>
>>57761954
It takes less than two when I transfer money into my bank account from PayPal, I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>57761954
What happens if you buy something and your bank account doesn't have enough cash?

Does PayPal take 3 days to get the failed transfer from the bank or does it fail instantly?

Does this mean PayPal knows how much is in everyone's bank account?
>>
File: received_1668484710148992.jpg (21KB, 1096x436px) Image search: [Google]
received_1668484710148992.jpg
21KB, 1096x436px
>>57762743
PayPal requests funds and debits it to your account. If your bank's system returns false, meaning that your account is frozen or you have insufficient funds, PayPal will return false and cancel the transaction. It's instantaneous, kind of like using Visa or Mastercard for your bank but with PayPal. OP is talking about why it takes so long for it to transfer PayPal funds into your account. I reckon it's different for every bank and probably has to do with your banks accounting process rather than PayPal itself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.