[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /g/'s experience with the commercial VPNs been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Good_Luck_I_m_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg (52KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
Good_Luck_I_m_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg
52KB, 600x396px
What's /g/'s experience with the commercial VPNs been like? Thinking of going with either PureVPN or IPVanish.
>>
Enjoy having your door kicked down. After being remotely hacked and having your privacy violated of course. :)
>>
>>57762108
So stick with self-VPNs then?
>>
>>57762126
>self vpn

You do realize the whole point of vpn is a shared ID that is encrypted,and used by many user so as ot hide you

A self vpn would just have a single user being you making it easyer to find you
>>
>>57762157
So which VPN do you use?
>>
>>57762157
This is not necessarily true... but I am sure you are an amateur so I can't blame you for not knowing shit.
NAT VPS use shared IPs, so the traffic will be mixed. Thus giving you a self-hosted VPN with a shared IP
>>
>>57761842
Personally, anything outside the US or UK. I use NordVPN. Purchase using bitcoin or gift card. While PIA seems to be always recommended, still remember that PIA is US based. All it takes is once and if you live in the US, US jurisdiction would apply to you whereas NorvdVPN is not US based and laws do not apply.
>>
Doj rule 41
>>
>>57761842
I have PureVPN but I don't really use it, the servers tend to be pretty inconsistent.
>>
>>57763241
Yeah, when it's good, it works fine, but it can be a fair bit slower. Which pisses me off because I bought a subscription because it was said to be among the higher speeds.
>>
Perfect-Privacy
And / or self hosted VPN with nulled logs
>>
>>57761842
>caring about what code monkeys think about you
im disappointed in you op
>>
>>57761842
I use pure VPN.
The /g/tards think it's unsafe, but I've torrented 5TB of Movies, Games and Music over the past year and no CIA Niggers at my door so far.
>>
People are paranoid as fuck, you get spied on no matter what you do so you might as well VPN honestly
>>
>>57765177
just stfu and suck my anus.

s
u
c
k

m
y

a
n
u
s
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.