[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister doesn't let me use her pc to play games. I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x239px
My sister doesn't let me use her pc to play games. I was asking about ways to stealthily bypass the password log in screen on Windows 7, when some anon suggested i should boot Ubuntu from a usb stick. So I did. It seemed to work, but now Ubuntu is asking me to be installed permanently on her pc, coexisting with windows. Does that means that everytime the computer boots, it'll ask if you want to run Windows or Ubuntu os? That will ruin the stealth mode. She can't notice anything is changed. Or Ubuntu will only boot when I use the USB stick?
Besides, how do you even install shit on that os? I tried to install winrar and it's not happening... Can i install games for Windows there? Pls respond.
>>
stop stealing your sisters nude pics you sick fuck
>>
>>57752502
you should actually install Gentoo, it's main purpose is to run Windows games in the stealthiest manner
>>
Underage get out
>>
>>57752516
Can I boot it from an usb stick?
>>
>>57752531
Underage get out
>>
>>57752511
Pffff spare me the lecture. I'm gay and I see my sister naked more frequently than I wished for. I'm also neet and want to play games, but that vapid whore won't let me touch her pc.
>>
File: thatsbait.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
thatsbait.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>
Hey OP Troll post your sis's nudes.
>>
>>57752542>>57752522
I'm 23 you faggot, if you don't have any contribution just leave my thread
>>
>>57752545
>>57752562

OP here's an idea get a job and buy your own PC and then no one can tell you not to touch it
>>
why you all treating me like this? What could i possibly aim by lying about wanting to use a locked computer and not be caught doing it?
>>
>>57752584
You are enjoying a grown adult it's time to learn to fend for yourself and GET A JOB
>>
>>57752569
If I wanted to hear that I'd ask my mom for advice. What the fuck, why everyone says this. Get a job,get a fucking job, well guess what, this place isn't for successful people. It's for leeches, neets and losers
>>
>>57752605
>Having a job means successful

Wow you have a very childish outlook
>>
>>57752621
Why can't you just help me with my original problem?
>>
>>57752633
I am helping you I'm giving you a way to solve it without violating the law and tat is by getting a job and getting your own what games do you even want to play?
>>
>>57752605
Post sisters nudes first
>>
>>57752605
>It's for leeches, neets and losers
And retards, apparently
>>
>>57752646
Getting into your sister's pc to play is not breaking the law.
Simple games. Games that /v/ would laugh at, but it's what her pc can do. It has a graphic card, but nothing impressive. I can play games up to 2013, nothing next gen, with graphics settings on the lowest. Right now i was having fun with banished, a 84 mb game, i have pictures larger than that, but that selfish whore found out and blocked her pc and now I spend my days doing nothing.
>>
>>57752687
It is breaking the law and Jesus christ op games that simple you could play on a 200 to 300 dollar used laptop from ebay like I said get a job before you turn into that 30 year old who has never worked and can't find a job now that his parents have died/given up on him
>>
>>57752713
Please anon,stop telling me to get a job. I'm asking for to-go solutions for my computer problem. Just let me be.
>>
>>57752728
No your system has some good sense not letting you use her PC you sound like the type that would install one of those fake java updates
>>
>>57752516
Just reading about it gives me headache. It has to be something doable by a person with little to no computer talent. That is,me.
>>
>>57752742
My sister is the kind of person who says "games ruin pc" and thinks going on fb will give you viruses.
>>
>>57752774
All the more reason to get your own why can't you work? Are you disabled or something? What are you going to do when you need to buy your own food and pay your own rent/mortgage?
>>
from all the places I've asked for help, i never thought this would be the worst.
>>
>>57752502
Ubuntu can be used from a stick, but it's not meant for it, so some special configuration would be required. I'd recommend looking into a distro that's meant to be used from a stick (maybe TAILS? I don't know much about it).
>>
>>57752795
I'll starve to death. Anon, even in your wild fantasy of abundant jobs waiting for me, it would take at least a month to buy something. So please help me with the immediate solution.
>>
>>57752799
Wait a cotton picking minute if you have no access to a PC how did you make the USB to install ubuntu?
>>
>>57752817
You say you have nothing to do so why not go job hunting? And then save up the money and buy it its not that hard it only requires patience

And whatever you do do not go to rent a center
>>
>>57752822
I put the thing on usb using the tutorial on their site and i booted the pc from the usb. You know, when it was turning on,pressed f12, booting options, so on.
>>
>>57752799
>from all the places I've asked for help, i never thought this would be the worst.

this is the place to come for memes. want actual responses, go to >reddit
>>
>>57752836
I'm not in usa. Thibgs are not easy like that here. Please stop it. You sound just like my mom
>>
>>57752837
But how did you get it onto the USB? What PC did you use?
>>
>>57752852
My pc. It's a metal dinosaur, poor thing is dying. Dying. It's useless for playing
>>
>>57752774
You'd probably install some shady cracked games and manage to get viruses from FB.
>>
>>57752851
>you sound just like my mom

Yes she wants you to get a job so you can move out on your own and she can finally have some private time what country do you live in getting a job can't be that hard
>>
>>57752888
Brazil.

Pls guys,anyone has easier methods of bypassing the password log in windows, stealthy?
Installing Ubuntu from a usb will be noticeable? Will it ask to run evertime the computer is turned on?
Can i even install games on it?
>>
>>57752923
Even in Brazil you can get a job if you try you idiot and honestly the reason I'm not helping you is because this is something that can be solved with a single Google search
>>
>>57752923
I don't even know what that "run evertime the computer is turned on" is. Do you mean grub? if that's the case, google "removing grub"
>>
>>57752817
If you don't have the grit to make it through a single month without vidya then you truly are fucked.

Just start harvesting pc components from school until you have all the essentials. Hit up a thrift store for a dirt cheap case/peripherals and go nuts.
>>
>>57752964
No it can't. Do you think i haven't tried google before? All the solutions to bypass the password are obvious to the naked eye: erasing the password, deleting the password, editing the password. She would notice it and then bam, fun is over.
As I don't want to access anything on her drive, someone suggested installing an alternative os, but noone on the internet seems to have tried to stealthily do so, as I found nothing on my searches. I'm so tired. I justvwant answers.
>>
>>57752502 (is) (a) (?)
Did you select the "Try Ubuntu without Installing" option, something along those lines when you booted it up?
>>
>>57752648
This
Then we'll help you

You worthless NEET scum
>>
>>57753003
Then you are fucked my friend that is the only way around a windows 7 password hit the bricks
>>
>>57752969
It's like this. I put Ubuntu on the flash drive. I boot the pc from the flash drive. The pc turned on from Ubuntu instead of Windows, perfect. But then a warning appears: try Ubuntu, or install ubuntu.
When I clicked install ubuntu, the options said two things that scared me. First, that Windows and Ubuntu will coexist, and that Everytime you turn the computer on,you will be asked whether you want to start Windows os or Ubuntu os. That's what can not happen,because my sistsr would notice it the first time she used the pc.
>>
>>57753067
See
>>57753045
>>
>>57753007
Yes i did, but than i had trouble extracting files from the game .rar. so i thought, i need to install winrar, and i downloaded the software from the internet but couldn't manage to install it since there was no executable or exe option. I'm not sure if i did fuck up something or if the trial version doesn't allow me to install shit. Keeping the trial version would be perfect.
>>
DESTROY THE FUCKING PC FAGGOT
>>
>>57752502
>>>57752795
>I'll starve to death. Anon, even in your wild fantasy of abundant jobs waiting for me, it would take at least a month to buy something.

holy shit faggot youre literally useless. want to be my personal sex slave? i wanna destroy your boipissy
>>
You are a worthless piece of shit and this might be bait but I'll bite. Install a cheap hard drive and install Ubuntu on it. Place it second in boot order, and when you need to use her computer go to bios and manually boot into this second drive.
>>
>>57753067
but you shouldn't click "install ubuntu". The thing is getting what you want from the live USB. I don't know how could you retrieve the windows password from linux to be honest, as the most likely solution would be restarting the pass and then your plan is moot.

couldn't you just make another partition with windows and make it so that your sister never discovers this? (if she doesn't go looking where all that disk space went)
>>
>>57753127
Isn't that what I'm doing with the usb stick? If i choose to install the ubuntu,will it be installed on my usb rather than her drive?
>>
>>57753107
If you REALLY WANT winrar on Ubuntu, you'll need some emulation. However, there are plenty archive file management options available via the Ubuntu Software Center
>>
>people telling OP to install ubuntu like the games going to run without wine and a bit of setup and even then still run at about half the performance of native
>>
>>57753152
You can't install from a live USB into itself. If you have a second stick, you could install onto that...
>>
>>57753136
I think i could do this since she hasn't used 90% of her space as far as I'm concerned. How can I do it?
>>
>>57753107

I will help you kid, you have heart. Easiest way is to use Trinity Rescue Kit to by pass her password. Basically you remove the password, then use the computer, and finally restore the password.

http://trinityhome.org/Home/index.php?content=TRINITY_RESCUE_KIT____CPR_FOR_YOUR_COMPUTER&front_id=12&lang=en&locale=en

Removing is very easy, then the account will have no password, and you will find a file called log.txt in the main HDD. log.txt contains a line for every change done, so it will read something like:

11:00:00 11/29/2016 - Removed password: adssdasdsad

When you're done using the computer you just go to control panel and set up a password. Set it to be the same one you removed. The next days you already know the password.
>>
>>57753152
It is similar, but a more permanent solution and better performance solution. As long as she doesn't physically open the case or check bios she won't realize the drive is there. If you really want you can simply unplug the sata cable after use.
>>
>>57753176
Why there are akways one bad news after the other.... WHY....
>>
>>57753152
no. Ubuntu is installed right now on your usb, that's why you are able to try an OS instead of seeing a simple installer.
>>57753186
I don't know, I've never had the need of having two windows in my HD. Don't know if it's even possible, just suggesting ideas. Look on google
>>
>>57753190
Oh dear lord will that really work?
>>
>>57753210
Because you are a detriment to your family and friends
>>
>>57753220
I might add that I don't know how that would mess with the boot order and so. Does your sister have a USB3 port or some other sort of fast transmission (like thunderbolt)? maybe you could install windows on a huge USB stick or external hard drive (although I think that's a pain to do if you intend to install winXP/7), use the USB3.0 and deal with it
>>
>>57753240

Yes, you don't need to even install anything, much less an OS. TRK just runs from a live USB or CD.
>>
What I would do:
1. Boot Linux
2. Copy the system32/config/Sam file
3. Get the hash
4. Pass it to john the ripper
>>
>inb4 op's sister encrypts her hard drive to keep his filthy greasy ass out
>>
>>57753190
Wait wait where exactly will this log.txt file be? I'll have to look for it manually?
>>
>>57752923
I'm in brazil right now, and you're full of shit.
>>
Get a job and your own computer you fucking lazy garbage

I'm 23 too, you have no excuse
>>
>>57753304
Ui olha o empregado bem sucedido ai. O imune as crises. O papa trabalho. O estagiario na empresa do papai.
>>
>>57753297

It's on the first level in the main hard drive. C:/log.txt or whatever letter your HDD uses. Just where the Porgram Files and Windows folders are.
>>
>>57753327
Doing right now wish me luck
>>
>>57753325
>implying
>>
step 1
get a minimum wage job or suck some dick (or both if you're a go getter)
step 2
buy used thinkpad for like $100-250 that can play some weak vidya

gg ez
>>
Great, just fucking FUCKING great. She's got home. FUCKING AMAZING REALLY. THAT WHORE JUST GOT HOME AND NOW I'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO TRY ANYTHING OUT
>>
>>57753402
If you can't afford a pc or anything, then why don't you get a playstation 2? I heard they're still mainstream in brazil
>>
>>57753417
You guys are seriously deluded about electronic prices here in brazil. A ps2 will cost 400, 300 reais maybe. That's 100 dollars. A ps3 is a thousand reais, 300-400 dolars. A ps4 is 2000 reais, roughly 700 dolars. Any pc that is worth something will be at least as expensive as the ps4. You can get a super hyper cheap pc that barely runs Microsoft office for 500 reais, 200 dolars.
Our electronics are overpriced as fuck.
>>
>>57753470
And our minimal wage is 850 reais, about 200-300 dollars monthly.
>>
>>57753417
I'm not that desperate to play 10 years old games.
>>
>>57752687
Law student here
It is breaking the law
>>
as we reach the topic, what are the best ways to hide games on your pc? Hiding shortcuts on folders is enough? It's when the games get automatically listed on the start menu that I got caught, but once a short cut appeared on the desktop out of the blue.
>>
>>57753535

Law student in Brazil where they use Roman law or law student in a place with English law?
>>
>>57753639
You mean that disgusting prototype of law based on precedents? That joke? That judicial joke?
>>
>>57752648
Kek you'd think someone who knew 'so much' about this place would know this is is the first thing to do.
>>
>>57752502
You could have just bypassed the password with a live USB/CD designed for it. There's a program to hack through Windows passwords which should work on 7.
>how to install or uninstall shit
You have 3 ways of doing this
1. Software center
Just open it and install software given to you. The same way you would install anything on Android/iOS.
2. Terminal
If you know what you want to install and it isn't available inside the software center, then go to the software's official site and follow the install instructions provided there. It'll usually tell you to copy and paste shit into your terminal.
3. Download an installation file (usually .sh, this is similar to .exe on Windows). Place it anywhere, right click in the folder where it's located (not the file itself) and you should have an option to open the terminal there. Now just enter the name of the .sh file, or simply drag and drop it into the terminal. This should install whatever you want.

To install Windows applications you'll have to use PlayOnLinux or WINE. It's very simple to understand so you shouldn't have problems with it.

>>57753470
Then order a ps2. Costs $30-$40 in Europe, I'm sure it costs even less in America.
>>
>>57752562
>I'm 23

Be a adult and respect her property rights, you simpering childman.
>>
>>57752562
>i want to play video games on my sisters' laptop without her permission
>i'm 23
pick one
>>
>>57752562
>I'm 23
Yeah, right.

>>57752545
At least your sister can afford a $150 laptop.

>>57753470
You have to be white in order to post on this website, Pedro.
>>
>>57753470
looks normal to me

t. person living in australia
>>
>>57752728

In a normal situation, a sister would let her brother use the PC for games.

Something tells me, that if you're 23 and refusing to get a job to buy your own PC, there's a reason she's not letting you use her PC for anything.
>>
>>57752502
i used to be in this same situation OP, what i did was to install windows in a external HDD and boot from there, hope this works for you too
>>
>>57752562
I'm 23, have no job and I still can afford to get my own computer. You're just a fucking faggot
>>
>>57755125
Asking mama for money to buy things is not the same as affording them.
>>
>>57752502
You could just install Windows in a usb stick. Look for wintousb.
>>
>>57753841
>There's a program to hack through Windows passwords which should work on 7.
Is this one this kind anon showed >>57753190
one of those? I would have tried it already but my whore sister got home and now I can only use her pc once she falls asleep.
You see the deal, getting inside the computer is not enough. I shouldn't change anything, password included, or she'll notice it.
>>
>>57755252
You should really stop and think about what you are doing anon. Do you really want to BREAK THE LAW in order to play a couple games? Come on man I dont know you but i know you better than that. What you are asking is a felony of the land and we could technically probably all most likely be accomplices now. I really hope FBI/CIA/NSA isn't in this thread right now.

Just stop and ask: Is it worth it?
>>
>>57755252
If you don't want to reset the password, try and see if Ophcrack works. You will need an empty DVD or a flash drive.
>>
>>57755342
>Is it worth it?
Yes it is, lawful fag
>>
>>57753508
PS2 era games shits all over modern games.
>>
>>57752502
Linux isn't good for games. Just ask her to use it for something important like finding a job then install a key logger to get her password.
>>
>>57753508
With the power that computer will have I bet you'll mostly be playing old games anyway.
>>
>>57753508
Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>57757974
>>57757202
If I'm spending 50 dolars on something, it won't be a ps2. It would be drugs. As many blotters of acid as I could fit under my tongue.
>>
>>57758049
Then stop fucking complaining you can't play games if you keep spending all your money on other things you'd rather spend your time doing.
>>
>>57752502
If you install it then you will lose the stealth. And you might end up removing her windows by mistake if you install it. At least back up her computer. Or you could actually INSTALL the linux on the USB instead (you might need two USB sticks to do it easily and do it from your own computer) that way you just have a regular linux to boot from the USB.

If you want to play games it is easier to just bypass the password login screen. It's not very hard. just google it http://www.isunshare.com/windows-7-password/bypass-windows-7-logon-screen-and-admin-password.html
>>
>>57752545
>and I see my sister naked more frequently than I wished for.

pics?
>>
>>57752502
Your country is a shit hole, just go steal one.
>>
>>57758291
He's neet, dumbass. Probably has to ask mommy for lunch money everyday.
>>
>>57758450
Thank you for the help but as I said before, removing or changing the password would be useless because she would notice, and would immediately sum 2 plus 2. I need something stealthy, something that allow me to either find out the password or bypass it but leaving it unchanged. Some anons have brought up nice ideas I'll be trying out tomorrow when she's at work. First I'll try to use this >>57755402
To hard crack(?) Don't know how you say, a program that tries out every possible combination. If it doesn't work I'll do what this anon suggested >>57753190
If that doesn't work, I'll try to install and run another os, like Linux, booting from a live usb, which will be the most complicated thing ever.
>>
>>57752545
Denying this hard.
>>
>>57752502
>8 hours has passed
>nobody suggested konboot
Wew neo-/g/ sure is full of smarties
>>
>>57759808
>removing the password would be useless
>wants to use trinity rescue kit
From what I know, trinity rescue kit removes the password completely. I could be wrong though, research it yourself further.

Installing linux isn't difficult, using it for daily tasks isn't difficult, even gaming on it isn't difficult. But switching to any OS will be a pain in the ass and you'll probably give up on it unless you're determined. I'd recommend getting an extra storage device and just installing a separate Windows 7 OS on it, you should probably buy an external HDD (you won't need more than 64GB, but they usually come in larger volumes). As a last resort you should install Zorin or Mint Linux. They try to have a Windows-like look but are surprisingly more functional than Windows by default.
>>
>>57760029

>how dare they all suggest better options instead of the the one that doesn't do what he asked for?!

gasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgasgas
>>
>>57760103
Except it does exactly what he asked for. It bypasses the password and after reboot it's unnoticeable.
>>
>>57759664
I know he's fucking neet. What's your point?
>>
>>57760208

>buy this proprietary tool, I'm totally not a shill
>>
>>57760290
There's a freeware version. I couldn't give a shit less if anyone buys it. It's also on TPB.
>>
File: Untitled.png (62KB, 639x891px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
62KB, 639x891px
>>57759808

>To hard crack(?) Don't know how you say, a program that tries out every possible combination

If her password is at least 6 characters long and has only lower case and numbers you're looking at 3 hours. If it's case sensitive you're looking at 96 hours. But if it was a character longer it would take 7 months; this is all assuming like 4.7GHz CPU. How much time will she be out?
>>
>>57760074
Anon said there will be a log.txt file containing the changes made, including what the former password was
>>
>>57760279
He doesn't have any money to spend on anything.
>>
>>57760709

He's confused because the TRK versions from the XP (and maybe Vista?) era didn't do that automatically. The current TRK version works fine for 7, but for Windows 10 I can't confirm anything.
>>
>>57752795
>Are you disabled or something
He already said that he was gay :^)
>>
File: bait.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>57752502
>>
Forget this whole "no PC of my own" shit. Retail stores are a fucking scam.

You can get a C2D thinkpad complete with chink SSD and battery for less than $60. if you can't afford that, fuck off
>>
Live linux CD. persistence partition.
Set up windows vm
Boot KVM qemu hardware pass through GPU into a windows Vm.

These keywords are what you need to do what you want
>>
>>57752687
Install gentoo, wine and hide grub or some shit.
>>
Add your own user with admin rights from ubuntu, make sure that it does not appear in the starting screen somehow.
Or maybe find where windows stores the hash of the password and depending on the algorithm used you might be able to find a string that produces the same hash.
>>
>>57761091
>You can get a C2D thinkpad complete with chink SSD and battery for less than $60.
What model? Not him, and I already have four ThinkPads, just curious.
>>
>>57761091
well he wants to play video games, he already revealed he has his own computer, but that it's a 'dinosaur' and won't run his games.
>>
>>57761313
T60 / X60 and if you wait, T61 and X61. This is through bidding for a laptop with no drive and battery, you want this because they'll both be dead anyway and just jack up the price from some wannabe smart alec thinking he's clever for "finding" it.

I got a T60p for $35 3 years ago in bidding on ebay. It won't happen every time but it can be done. Also if you're willing to spend $50 for the laptop you can just buy it now. Still less than $100 for a complete C2D business laptop with windows.
>>
File: fpweenie.gif (2MB, 310x199px) Image search: [Google]
fpweenie.gif
2MB, 310x199px
>>57761112
>Live linux
> persistence partition.
> windows vm
>Boot KVM qemu
> hardware pass through GPU
Do I look like a computer hacker or something?
>>
use kali with rainbow tables OP (just google it) pic k the largest rainbow table and the passcode will prob be cracked in a jiffy. you can run it from USB or disc
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478783629036.jpg (34KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478783629036.jpg
34KB, 539x960px
>>57752545
>>
>>57752502
There's a Windows password recovery disc thing that you can use...although I used it for XP idk if there is a win7 one. You boot from it and it gets the passwords for all accounts. Look into password recovery for win 7
>>
>buy your own hard drive
>install another copy of windoze and all your gaems on it
>don't include it in the boot order, only boot override to use it
>>
>>57764172
>>57764160
>>57764147
>>57764137

Looks Polish

Keep going
>>
>>57764137
Not unless she's nude.
>>
has nobody suggested literally watching her type the fucking password with your eyes, literally?
>>
>>57752605
You do know most of us have jobs, girlfriends, own a house and more, right? You honestly sound like a little kid.
>>
>>57764293
why do you even have suggestive picture of your sister?
>>
>>57764310
It's not OPs sister.

http://nugirls.info/index.php?newsid=12371
>>
File: 871728.jpg (491KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
871728.jpg
491KB, 1224x1632px
>>57764322
>>57764322
Either you're a liar or your sisters nudes are all over the Internet.

http://xxxmir.info/teens/10672-snimki-golojj-vypusknicy-177-foto.html
>>
>Acquaintance asks you to fix a freshman girl's laptop.
>Of course copy all her pics and vids.
>No nudes.
>FML
>>
>>57752502

/g/ is fucking with you, Ubuntu isn't going to play games. You should dual boot 2 versions of windows, pirate it and install it.
>>
Boot into ubuntu and swap out a file to get access to CMD with system rights.
>>
>>57752516
this. Gentoo is the best OS to run games in for max performance
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.