[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do tech magnates have the tendency to be beta, specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why do tech magnates have the tendency to be beta, specifically around women?

Pic related married the same girl twice.
>>
>>57739835

name more
>>
>>57739835
>John Carmack
>beta
>>
>>57739835
>married the same girl twice.
da fuq?
>>
because the idea of beta/alpha revolves around violence and the most technical beings are pretty much allergic to violence

basically, u dum dum
>>
>>57739835
your problem is halo effect combined with cherry picking.
his problem is that dude has a lot on his plate, it aint easy being elon musk, youre bound to fuck up one way or another. give him a break.
>>
>>57739835
>mark cuban
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beta
>>
File: tip.jpg (102KB, 470x720px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
102KB, 470x720px
>>57741619
>believing alpha/beta exists in humans
>>
>>57741619
>the most technical beings are pretty much allergic to violence
Uh, where are you getting this information?
>>
>>57741660
basically various studies 2bh
some private, though I'm sure there are public alternatives to access the same information
>>
>>57741670
So what I'm hearing is "I have no source".
>>
>>57741714
You must struggle with some serious comprehension issues if that's the case. Re-read what I stated.

Either way, in the time it's taken to have this conversation you could have easily done your own research, but you refuse to do so - why? Do you not want to be more knowledgeable? Or are you simply interested in things that agree with your world view? Or perhaps an even worse situation and you only have arguments with strangers online to feel better about yourself?

Quite sad really, I hope you break out of your lazy habits. They're not healthy!
>>
what I would give to be with my ex wife, again.
>>
>>57741754
>Re-read what I stated.
I did. You said 'lol some shit I read' but you don't even mention the titles and authors. I'm not going to back your claims up for you.
>Either way, in the time it's taken to have this conversation you could have easily done your own research, but you refuse to do so - why? Do you not want to be more knowledgeable? Or are you simply interested in things that agree with your world view? Or perhaps an even worse situation and you only have arguments with strangers online to feel better about yourself?
Quite sad really, I hope you break out of your lazy habits. They're not healthy!
Big middle finger to all the bullshit you said here. Kill yourself.
>>
File: yes.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>57741835
>>
>>57741773
interesting reflection anon, made me think.
>>
>>57739835
>Why [sweeping generalisation]?
>Check out [anecdotal evidence]!

top thread senpai.
>>
>>57739835
Reported for not tech and HURR MUH ALPHAS MUH BETAS

Fuck off back to /r9k/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.