[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seriously miss msn, old video games, windows vista and old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1479991753009.png (137KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1479991753009.png
137KB, 526x436px
I seriously miss msn, old video games, windows vista and old youtube
and old webcomics
and actually enjoying programming
or music
or anything in life in general
>>
>>57739812
it will get better bud.

Show us your computer
>>
File: 1394062557857.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1394062557857.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>57739812
>>
DUDE LE WRNG GENERASHUN LMAO
>>
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (24KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
24KB, 353x427px
>>57739889
>>
>>57739889
fuck you anon, that's to close for comfort
>>
File: IMG_20160806_022758.jpg (21KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160806_022758.jpg
21KB, 335x335px
>>57739889
>>
>>57739913
>>57739911

Sry anons. If it makes you feel any better, having your dreams crushed has nothing to do with our generation, it's part of becoming an adult.
- It's hard for a kid to grasp how difficult achieving your dreams actually is, you always end up hitting this wall sonner or later.
- Being in the right place at the right time is serendipitous at best, but we remember such instances more often since they remind us of our own inadequacies.
- Adults with crushed dreams invest their hope in kids by telling them that anything is possible.
- Trying and failing hard will always be light-years ahead of never trying, yet people often prefer the comfort of not facing defeat.
>>
>>57740585
It's not that I had my dreams crushed. It's that I never had them to begin with. I have lingered my 20s without goals or achievments.

The only achievement I can speak for right now at age 29 is that I know exactly what I want to do with my life now and what I have to do to get there and probably for the first time ever I goals, but I am almost 30 and going to school at this age will be hard as fuck. I'm going to look for work around march and hope to god I can do both school and work, if not there's open university.
>>
File: 1469511388724.jpg (44KB, 438x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469511388724.jpg
44KB, 438x720px
>>57740663
Do uni online and just really crunch time, be honest with yourself, you don't have anything to do, you don't enjoy video games, and you sure as fuck don't enjoy posting on 4chan, so spend EVERY second you can focusing on your career, you are 29 and need to do it now.

Godspeed anon, you got it.
>>
>>57740663

I'm 29 too, you're pretty much describing my situation. It's normal, don't worry about it.
- 20 is when you just want to be a lazy fuck because you're tired of of going to school every day after more than a decade, so you breze through "college years".
- At about 27 you get shocked at how fast the past 7 years flew by and start getting grim thoughts about the future and begin searching for your calling in life
- After 30 is when you already know what you want to do, so you try to make it happen, or die trying.

It's kinda sad that every human goes through the same ordeal without much foresight (unless they were forced into a career by parents), but what can you do...
>>
>>57740812

Btw, i think this is appropriate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

Funny thing is i watched this in 1999, at age 12... Had no idea what the dude was talking about.
>>
>>57739889
What are pogs though?
I grew up in the 90s and literally never heard of them.
>>
>>57739889
>walkmens
>realisation
>>
We're actually seeing more nostalgiashit content on /g/ this particular day. You should just rename the board already, circlejerklets can't stop masturbating over what they THINK the internet was like.
>>
File: checklist-how-to-play.jpg (261KB, 717x1048px) Image search: [Google]
checklist-how-to-play.jpg
261KB, 717x1048px
>>57741020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_caps_(game)
>>
>>57739812
>or anything in life in general
I feel like I'm the only one who feels this feel, but then I come here and I see so many people in my same predicament. Where are you hiding when these threads aren't being posted?

My job pays well but I drag on day in and day out with no goals in mind and no more passion to fuel my progression. I have no family and my only friends are online, I don't know why I'm on this earth and if I could bring myself to blow my brains out I would.
>>
>>57739857
Thats not what this is, newfag.

▲▲
>>
File: 1479226439475.jpg (7KB, 308x163px) Image search: [Google]
1479226439475.jpg
7KB, 308x163px
>>57741294
Well, I know when I look like a retard. This is one of those times.
>>
>>57740812
What are you doing to do with your life anon?
>>
>>57741460

Let's say it boils down to doing all the various things i wanted to do as a kid but was unable to due to a lack of knowledge, not being allowed to by parents, or being afraid of looking bad infront of friends, schoolmates or colleagues for expressing my weird interests. When you're a kid you tend to go for whatever feels naturally interesting at any given time. Currently i'm interested in drawing and learning about electronics. Maybe that will change in the future, doesn't matter because i'm enjoying myself here and now.
>>
>>57742245
Nice. Right now I have a few goals some reachable some I'm not sure about.

-getting drivers license
-owning a car
-getting a job
-finishing highschool or getting into open university
-own a piece of land that no one can take away from me
-own a apartment in the city
-travel either on foot, on bike or by car and get to know places

Recently started talking with a friend from high school we hadn't talked in ten years funny thing, he's had a better life than me so far but he's exactly in the same situation as I am I'm hoping when I get back to town we can go together travel places, always wanted to go Ukraine he's the kind of dude who would not mind going there.
>>
>>57741319
Good. Now that you know you're a retard, the best thing to do is kill yourself.
>>
>>57740871
so vaguely familiar. so many feels had just now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.