[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up poorfags ? ;)) Look what i just got ? ;) Alienware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: received_10153874895122172.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153874895122172.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Whats up poorfags ? ;))

Look what i just got ? ;) Alienware 17"laptop with a 980m badboy in it ;)

The poorfags at my university is gonna be jelly when they see my killer machine ;) They have cheap shitty macs and ultrabooks from HP and Lenovo

In a scale of 1-100 how jelly are you poorfags in /g/ ? ;)
>>
>>57738295
>Alienware
Stopped reading there
You could've bought a Razer Blade with a 1060 in it and a cover for the logo so it doesn't look autistic, but youre obviously having none of that
Also
>2015+1
>Maxwell GPU

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>57738394
A reply means it's at least a 7/10 :^)
>>
There's a difference between being a poorfag and not being an idiot with your money. There's $1000 laptops that beat out what you got, and yet you bought the brand name trash. Enjoy your Foxconn parts. Only good thing you paid for is that dell warranty.
>>
>>57738295
beautiful, but ill keep my t450. fuck u
>>
Razer is the best it gets for clean, powerful and pricey notebooks.
You've been had, have fun with your ricer-grade laptop.
>>
>>57738432
Thanks ,but no thanks, I'm keeping my OLED thinkpad X1 Carbon, I have no intention of carrying a fucking brick with me
>>
>>57738513
X1 Carbon doesn't come with an OLED screen.
>>
>>57738295
I really want the 13 inch version with i7 6700hq and gtx1060 but the price is too much.
>>
>>57738295
I recogize this shitposting style
>>
The people who reply thinking this is legit are honestly fucking retarded.
>>
>>57738621
>he doesn't know how to replace a screen
>>
>>57738728
Have you been to /g/ before? Or on 4chan in general?

Bait works.

Look at that HP copypasta on /tv/ that gets posted in literally every HP thread on /tv/, which is several times a day. Yet it still gets newfags and the clueless to respond.
>>
>>57738762
You found a 14" OLED screen that fits in an X1 Carbon?

I find it more likely that you bought one used and are pretending to have OLED due to extreme naivety.
>>
>>57738295
Enjoy lugging that around campus
>>
>>57738813
What the fuck am I writing, sry its actually a x1 yoga with OLED, I haven' slept in 2days and its starting to affect my brain

Fuck I should sleep
>>
>>57738295
>>57738448
Alienware used MSI with the exception of the latest series which they turned to Pegatron aka Asrock. If your model is not the newest one it may have a MSI made mobo in it.
>>
>>57738295
>980m
>alienware
Kill yourself god what a fucking waste of money
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.