[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is a completely fucking stupid question to ask, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: susan-coffey-unnude.jpg (97KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
susan-coffey-unnude.jpg
97KB, 730x1095px
I know this is a completely fucking stupid question to ask, and I'm probably going to get banned for it, but I want to get something out of the way nonetheless.

Is it possible to use an Android Tablet without a SIM card or connecting to a mobile provider like T-Mobile or AT&T? Or will I have to get the WiFi Only versions? My Googling thus far just gets me reviews and forum discussions on tablet quality.

I've mainly been a desktop kind of guy, so I've completely avoided them up until now (I don't even use laptops). But I'm kind of warming up to them because my job require having to travel out of town, or do shit outside the home, so I need something small and portable to use on-the-go.

*OR* any suggestions for appropriate laptops? It's the holidays, so I'm pretty flexible right now.
>>
>>57724109
This question is so retarded I honestly don't understand what you are trying to ask. Of course you can use a tablet without cellular data what the hell would you think you wouldn't be able to.
>>
>>57724555
>Of course you can use a tablet without cellular data what the hell would you think you wouldn't be able to.
Because you can't use smartphones without SIM cards or cellular data (at least my phones have been locked out for just that reason). And cell phone companies, like AT&T, have been pretty stingy about stuff like that.
>>
>>57724555
i've had providers disable my devices because i wasn't getting any cellular data to it. never tried it with a tablet though.
>>
>>57724601
I've been using smartphones without sims for years. What the hell are you on about?

Oh and Here you go OP: https://kyokofukada57.wordpress.com/tag/susan-coffey-naked-gallery/
>>
Connecting to cell network requires sim and $ (mobile provider SIM = Subscriber identity module)
Connecting to wifi just requires wifi capability (like at a hotel)
Usually a phone can connect to either. No sim means wifi only for internet.
>>
If you buy a device outright (full cost and unlocked) you will almost definitely be able to use it sans simcard.

If you buy a device that is locked to a provider, it depends on the companies involved.
Some are reasonable and will let you use a device without a mobile service at all.
Some will allow you to use an unactivated pre-paid simcard to start your device (although it won't get mobile service).
Some are full on bastards and make you activate the device to a plan.
>>
>>57724109
>be american
>can't use a tablet or phone without sim
>>
>>57724668
>https://kyokofukada57.wordpress.com/tag/susan-coffey-naked-gallery/
hnnnnng

>>57724661
>i've had providers disable my devices because i wasn't getting any cellular data to it.
what? disable how? what was their reason? makes no sense
>>
Go to your cell carrier and ask for a replacement sim and say you lost your original. Once they deactivate the old one put it in the tablet. Done.
>>
File: 1478741966959.png (56KB, 147x146px) Image search: [Google]
1478741966959.png
56KB, 147x146px
>>57724109
>>
>>57726309
disabled as in i couldn't access the device without a valid sim card. wouldn't even let you in and use anything. the only way around it, according to my provider, was to pay for an extra subscription/line.

>makes no sense
companies do that
>>
>>57726459
> company remotely locks down device you own and have paid for
is this the american freedum i've heard so much about
>>
File: 1405000500378.png (85KB, 962x1371px)
1405000500378.png
85KB, 962x1371px
>>57726527
Americans are pushovers about demanding that their freedoms be respected these days desu

except for a select few freedoms that the two major political parties make a point of fighting with each other over, those get defended
>>
buy a cellular tablet for the gps stuff and don't sign up for any data plan of you don't want it.
>>
>>57726594
At least they have the 2nd amendment and can bear arms when the govermeant gets too much power on their hands lmao.
>>
>>57726806
> most powerful army in human history vs a bunch of cuckservatives with sketchy equipment and mediocre aim
lmao ok tuff guy
>>
>>57726956
>most powerful army in history vs a bunch of vietnamese peasants
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.