[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you use the "my package was not revived" on amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: God_Damn_Nigger.jpg (29KB, 364x333px) Image search: [Google]
God_Damn_Nigger.jpg
29KB, 364x333px
When you use the "my package was not revived" on amazon often, how many time would it take for them to realize? Also, is it based off of the account or the address you ship it to?
>>
After the second time you claim that, they add delivery confirmation to your shipment. If you do it again after that, they'll send a collection agency after you.

It's based on account and tied accounts, which are accounts with the same address or credit card information.
>>
I remember reading there's a "lifetime" limit of 50. It's probably primarily associated with your account, but I can't imagine they don't cross reference data.
>>
>>57688602
On an account i made just for that, after doing it with two items, i got the notice from cis@amazon :
>A review of your account found that you are having trouble getting your packages. You have reported lost packages at multiple times on your account.

>When we see unusual account activity like this, we review each account on a case-by-case basis to determine if additional action or closing of the account is necessary. If this problem continues, we may not allow you to buy on our site.

>If your account is closed, any unused gift card balance will no longer be available.

>We understand that lost shipments are inconvenient, and we want to make sure that our customers receive the products they purchase from Amazon.com. Please write to us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Am i fucked if i do it again?
>>
>>57688773
>Am i fucked if i do it again?
Yes
>>
>>57688796
for that account specifically, or all ones with the same address, etc.?
>>
>>57688827
All tied accounts

Do you really think they're that bad at catching this shit?
>>
>>57688602
>>57688602
>>57688625
>>57688796
>>57688859
Alright, thanks lads
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.