[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> UK creates law allowing literally everyone to view your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tinfoilhat.jpg (414KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilhat.jpg
414KB, 1024x768px
> UK creates law allowing literally everyone to view your browsing history (UK browsing history bill. read the news)
> Tor usage skyrockets
> US creates law allowing government to hack any computer that is using Tor (section 41 amendment. read the news)
> US and UK share all their data through Five-Eyes partnership (well known fact, read the news.)
> Both countries remain plausibly deniable, while having legal access to literally all data anywhere at any time via spying/hacking.

Is my tinfoil hat too thick?
>>
>implying they haven't been spying on people together for years before this
>>
>>57687239
Nah, seems legit but really what can we do? This was always going to happen, it was just a matter of time. Keep on the up and up and you'll be fine.

I mean really if they throw me in jail for watching a video of two adults consensually fisting eachother who really loses? I get free, cushy living for a negligible amount of time and they achieve what exactly?
>>
>>57687268
True, but what's changed now is they get MORE access with totally plausible deniability and it's all legal. They don't have to worry about getting caught.

>>57687339
The whole "if you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about" argument is bullshit and you know it.
>>
It's not too thick. It's not even a real secret at all... It's done halfway openly, the information about this is available to the public. Just like when Snowden leaked his shit, I never understood the hubbub, everything he leaked was openly planned and publicly released as part of the 'patriot act'. The details about spying on the American people and everything was publicly available long before Snowden 'exposed' it. He might have exposed certain details, but anyone who read the patriot act could have known pretty much the same about the NSA as Snowden and the patriot act is available for anyone who wants.

These things are not really done in secret. But even after Snowden it sounds like a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>57687391
>The whole "if you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about" argument is bullshit and you know it.
I love this because this totally backfired for all libtards in USA. All of a sudden they are a target for mass surveillance and their beliefs might be problematic.
>>
theyve been doing this for years, the truth is that no amount of laws could stop a goverment or anyone really from accessing any computer system. The truth is if you care about privacy you cant hide behind laws you just have to have a very secure system (qubes,tails,hardened linux) but most people think thats too hard to do.
>>
>>57687509
the one, single good thing about a trump presidency. Now everybody (regardless of party or affiliation) can agree that government powers can be dangerous
>>
>>57687239
>Is my tinfoil hat too thick?
Yes, the Section 41 is literally fucking nothing. It is literally funding for research grants, which entail just about anything. Also, UK is cucked beyond repair in spying. If you risk going to prison for not buying a television license, you don't deserve to live in that country.

>>57687268
They have, we just weren't aware of the scope. Now, any increase is going to result in a responsive backlash.

>>57687391
>>57687509
It's not the same standard in the UK. Even if you don't have anything to hide, you're still likely to get fucked by the legal process. They don't move as expeditiously as the US does -- which is still pretty fucking slow.
>>
>>57687391
Constitutionally its illegal it violates the 4th amendment.
>>
>>57687656
You do know you don't need a TV licence right?
>>
>>57687239
Gladly i'm european
Fuck US
fuck UK
>>
>>57688518

>All EU internet traffic goes through the UK

Cucked again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.