[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to prevent law enforcement provoking, by illegally cloning/spoofing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tmp-cam--831484627.jpg (86KB, 538x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp-cam--831484627.jpg
86KB, 538x640px
How do i prevent the cops from cloning or spoofing a phone number? Just last night, a dude called me from my girls number, sayin his name was jon and that he just got the phone earlier yesterday. Also, my girl and i are having problems, and i went to this guys house whos in her friendslist on facebook named jonathan but she wasnt there. When i got back here, i messaged her and told her soooo it wasnt jonathan huh or something like that... Not 2 minutes later... My girla phone called me, and i said let me speak to my girl who the fuck is this, and he said he just got that phone from walmart it was prepaid, and then he called me some shit word for word exactly what i called that guy jonathan on facebook messanger, and said his name was jon, then hung up.
I know now, well 98% sure it wasnt from my girls phone, buttttt my girls phone number hasnt been changed, i was just speaking to her just a few minutes ago. The more i think about it... The local cops are watching me and are TRYing to Provoke me!!! Calling from the same number as my girls number.
Now i do know theres an app on iphone you can spoof numbers with and make their number look like its yours.

Anyway, if these fuckers are trying to provoke me into doing something stupid, how do i prevent the phone number from being sooofed? Other than what most people would say "im thinking too much" and pretty much coming to the conclusion that the cops were watching me, knew what i was doing and tried provoking me... Trying to get me to raise hell and go back to that jonathan dudes house. Im Not thinking too much, im thinking latterally and acknowledging theres technology out there to spoof phones with.
How do i prevent this cloning and number or spoofing it shit?

Also, these fuckers watch Everything. Im damn near certain of it.

My girl very well Could have had a guy call me from her phone, but even with our problems, i still have to say she isnt that cruel.

Any answers? Opinions or what?
>>
Oh and i almost want to say... These fuckers can get on here too and post just like anyone else can. Their probably watching me right now, type all of this...
>>
TL;DR
>>
i got some bad news for u bro
>>
>>57681096
>How do i prevent the cops from cloning or spoofing a phone number?
You mean you specifically? You can't. You're definitely not intelligent enough to do it.

Also I skimmed your story. It seems to me like you're trying to push a conspiracy theory. If you're not a drug dealer or committing some other major crime chances are no one gives a fuck about you enough to spend time doing that.
Also, the police would not tip you off (you dummy). They gather evidence by listening to your calls, not by calling you. That would be idiotic.
It's more likely that your girlfriend's phone was hacked because she downloaded some stupid shit. Another possibility is that the service provider fucked up somehow, but that does not happen too often.
>>
>>57681096
>My girl

you mean Jon's girl
>>
>>57681096
Alright, here's a step-by-step guide on what to do:
1) Ask your girlfriend if she's fucking with you
2) Locate the gas leak in your apartment
3) Get mental help
>>
I Used to be a drug dealer. I was my counties most wanted back in 09' now i dont fuck with shit! Came too close to being a felon ya know.. Real eye opener. But still... Im not doing shit wrong! I am an outcast around here, theres noone but rednecks around here... Im the Only dude i bet in this whole damn county that,has been cut two checks by facebook, for each of my two main accounts in which i was apart of a class action lawsuit against em. The checks were only 15bucks a piece. But thats besides the point. Point is, theyve targeted,me,cuz either im a person of interest or they wanted me to fuck up for some reason or another. Yeah her phone coulda been hacked, she does click on random shit and damn near almost fall for those nigerian bank scams. Man, im not imagining things... But i doubt now that it was actually from my girls phone, although it Was the same number. And they must of knew i just found this jonathan guys address and went there n just got back, and was messaging her about it. The cops watch most everything
>>
>>57681375
You want to know what to do then? Stop using phones to communicate illegal activity. Don't have your phones near you when you commit crimes or discuss committing crimes.
Also...stop committing crimes. Get your shit together.

Again...the police would not spoof a number and then CALL YOU. That would tip you off that they're looking into you. When they wiretap someone, they don't suddenly gain the ability to make calls on those phones. If they did, it could be argued in court that the evidence was tampered with. A court would never allow them to use a POI or suspect's phone. The only time it happens is when they flip someone and have them call from their own phone to setup a drug deal or something like that.

But really...stop committing crimes. Find a better job or move to a place that will have better jobs.
>>
>>57681375
get mental help and stay off your product my man
>>
>My girl

She was everybody's girl last night
>>
Man. Like i said.. I dont do a damn thing anymore.. I havent done,anything in years... And also im sober! I havent smoked no weed,in almost 2,months too. Damn why does everyone say im just wrong. It isbentirely possible that these guys or guy is doing it on his own time and getting a kick out of it.
I swear they know that i know.

They play this dumb shit, and shit like that to try to provoke me.. I dont know what reason.

Besides,that, i guess i cant do anything to prevent it.

Back then too... I wouldnt give up a damn thing! Thats another thought i have thinking. That theyre even now years later, runnin surveillance on me looking for shit that im not doing. Would you think its some prick cop on his own time just getting a kick out of? If so though, why so provoking like? Idk man

Yes, on a few different things im out there i aint denying it,, but either im right about some shit or people just want me to be wrong cuz the truth and some of my More Realistic ideals are scary to them. No onw wants,to believe an outcast or 'blacksheep'

But yeah i dont so shit anymore man.
And using tor everyonce in a while or jumpin back behind a,vpn shouldnt deem me a bad person or target
>>
>>57681574
Report it to your cell carrier.
>>
>>57683226
Then file a complaint if your position is proven true. Then file a lawsuit for miscarriage of justice/color of the law.

Don't tell anyone you're doing it.

Pretty easy stuff anon.
>>
It boggles my mind the type of mental gymnastics someone will do when they're convinced that their girlfriend "isn't" cheating on them

She's a huge slut bro, problem solved. Get over it lmao
>>
>>57683286

No, OP is being gaslighted. It's easy to convince yourself she isn't cheating when she's a manipulative piece of shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.