[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I select all 700 photos to backup to google drive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-11-25-11-39-56.png (505KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-25-11-39-56.png
505KB, 480x854px
How the fuck do I select all 700 photos to backup to google drive? I can't figure it out. All I can do is one at a time.
>>
>>57680672
There is none. Had to do the exact same stupid shit a few months back. Can try and get a compressing app to make one file and upload that maybe
>>
>>57680726
Man what the fuck.
>>
You dont use a shitty photo app for One.
Use Quickpic
>>
>>57680672
Use a file explorer and select the photo files. It's probably more efficient.
>>
>>57680777
How to set that to default?
>>
Use X-plore.
>>
>>57680904
Yea but this is a file explorer. Hoe the fuck do I get all these to Drive...
>>
>>57680777
>>57680888
trip 7's being replied to by trip 8's

fucking meme magic needs to stop
>>
>>57680777
>clean master's app
>a company that accepted they're collecting data from its users
>>
>>57680955

Did you even try before questioning my answer? It lets you access your Google Drive storage where you can copy all your photos.

To select all the files in a folder, open said folder and tap twice onto the tick button next to its name. Then switch to the other pane and navigate to your Drive mount. Lastly, hit the copy button in the vertical menu in between.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.