[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Favorite Tech related films and documentaries. Just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: mmt862-flat-packshot-large2[1].jpg (404KB, 1032x1448px) Image search: [Google]
mmt862-flat-packshot-large2[1].jpg
404KB, 1032x1448px
ITT: Favorite Tech related films and documentaries.

Just finished this bad boy. So fuckin' solid.
>>
>>57645688
>the movie of the century
Sure, whatever you say
Also, Hackers 1995
>>
>>57645716
I just saw that recently.
Cringe in terms of the representations of hacking but that gave it a certain charm - like it was an innocent child.
>>
>>57645837
Hackers is one of those movies that's so bad that it's good.
>>
>>57645688
Kung Fury
>>
File: wot.jpg (89KB, 1137x775px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
89KB, 1137x775px
Digimon: Our War Game desu
>>
>>57646143
Yes that is so true.
>>
The Imitation Game
>>
>>57645837
You can't really expect any else from a mid 90s hollywood representation of computing. It's amazing that they got the broad strokes right. I'm still gutted that none of the ridiculous operating systems in the movie are about today though.

The hackers trailer was the first ever video file I watched off of a CD-Rom that came with a PC magazine when I upgraded my computer. It was fucking ace.
>>
File: Antitrust_poster.jpg (62KB, 289x425px) Image search: [Google]
Antitrust_poster.jpg
62KB, 289x425px
>>
>>57646156
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
File: We_Live_in_Public_poster.jpg (34KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
We_Live_in_Public_poster.jpg
34KB, 300x445px
We Live in Public

A documentary about this visionary dude who was 15 years tok early to the Internet scene. Invented, Big Brother, YouTube and the future, among other things. Yes, he has asperger's or autism or something because when he learned his mother was dying he sent a tape of himself.
>>
Hackers has been pissing me off since the 1990s and I can't find peace with it.
>>
If you like robots and AI, Automata and Eva are pretty good, both on netflix.
>>
File: LOG1OZf.png (499KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
LOG1OZf.png
499KB, 600x400px
>>57645688
boku no pico, desu.
>>
>>57646476
Keep rewinding to the part where you get to see Angelina Jolie's tits. You'll feel better.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (67KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
67KB, 400x600px
>>
>>57647223
I'm too intelligent to be enamored by such primitive visual triggers.
>>
>>57647311
+1

Sir, please accept my upvote and gold star
>>
TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTOKXCEwo_8
>>
Hostile Intent
It's like The Net, but with a redneck butler
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.