[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever have to deal with ultra faggots like this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: kek.png (71KB, 818x766px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
71KB, 818x766px
Do you guys ever have to deal with ultra faggots like this guy that I just got banned on ebay?

EBay seller awareness thread

With the holidays approaching, there are lots of these faggots floating around, so be careful when you're selling your tech!
>>
>>57638818
maybe an animu picture will catch your guys' attention better
>>
I hate chinks and indians for exactly this shit.
>>
>>57638818
Selling on fleabay fucking sucks, I stick to local sales only.
>>
>>57640072
makes sense. probably should have gone with craigslist or something.

Guess I still can
>>
but did he apologize to you for very long?
>>
>>57640388
lmfao
he sent a follow up that said
"no problem. Sorry pal. Hopefully I have forgive us"
>>
I'm stealing a shit ton of codes for video games. Stupid fucks who send codes via email deserved to be scammed by me
>>
File: 1478273138220.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478273138220.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
>>57640537
heh
now that's what i call business
>>
>>57640537
>deserved to be scammed
No, they don't. You're rationalizing your criminal actions.
>>
>>57640725
Yes they do.
>>
>>57640725
They're literally violating ebay terms and conditions. They aren't supposed to sell digital good on ebay.
>>
I can just hear that Pajeets voice

some ruskie tried to scam me on my Thinkpad just a few days ago
>>
>>57640725
try not being stupid for a change
>>
>>57640733
>>57640741
Them sending an email hasn't harmed anyone therefore they don't deserve punishment. You just make yourself believe they do due to your sadistic criminal personality.
>>
>>57640823
The issue is that the auction is technically for something physical. When the seller doesn't mail you a physical code, you have every right to ask for your money back.
>>
>>57638818
fucking curry niggers, man. i wish there was an option not to ship to california. half the problems of selling on ebay would be gone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.