[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Browsing numerous websites with AdBlock, all cookies disabled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Browsing numerous websites with AdBlock, all cookies disabled
>Randomly redirects mid-read to shitty scareware phishing site.
>Occurs on multiple site, not just one
>Run malware scans, fresh install Win7, no improvement
>Android phone also on the fritz with FlameyCat and Google Crum browsers

What is causing these redirect, and would it be possible for a person to write some code to counteract it? I would learn the necessary language to solve this problem, and post results for free if I achieved success. Just need some initial guidance.

I took introductory courses at uni. on Java, C(++), JS, VB, and a few others more sparingly. I like to code, and I now have a drive to progress further. Help me so I can help you!
>>
DNS attack. someone's sending the wrong information to a DNS server and its causing you to redirect to those sites
>>
>>57637015
Do you have JavaScript enabled?
>>
>>57637015
>>Browsing numerous websites with AdBlock, all cookies disabled
>every single one pops up these "we use cookies" messages, sometimes in stupid content blocking places
>>
>>57637015
Install gentoo
>>
>>57637042
>DNS attack. someone's sending the wrong information to a DNS server and its causing you to redirect to those sites

My money's on this if OP hasn't disabled JavaScript.
>>
>>57637015
If it's actually the sites that are doing it, it might be possible for them to redirect you without javascript.

For example, a site can use something like
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="15">

in order to call for a refresh after 15 seconds (or however long), and the response from the server might be for a redirect to an ad site.

But that's probably not that likely if it's multiple sites doing it.
>>
>>57639237
Stop being a sheep, and following fads.
>>
>>57637015
Get noscript bro.
>>
>>57640695
Stop being a retard, and shitposting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.