[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work for a online marketplace for fairly high-priced domestic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thed.jpg (54KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
thed.jpg
54KB, 450x600px
I work for a online marketplace for fairly high-priced domestic items. It is not a position that requires a particular high technical skill. The vetting consisted of 2 interviews. At the end of the second interview I was offered the job.
On my first day there I could have walked out with all customer information. Names, adresses, e-mails, phone numbers. Not some oversight I'd have to exploit either. The company knows everybody working there can see and export all of it and they don't care because it's more convenient that way. Also, a full order history. I'm glad they don't do their own payment processing at least.
Be careful about what information you give out. Always.
>>
>>57636902

Yeah man I started as a janitor in a hospital without even an interview because I am outsourced. On the first day there I could have gone to the room where they keep the babies and murdered them all with a knife, then I could have walked to the waiting room an muslimed myself with a hand grenade. Don't go to hospitals. Never.
>>
>>57637067
You can always kill people. You usually don't have access to a database of personal information. I don't think I will stay at this job for much longer and I already decided I will have a dump of the data on an usb-stick when I leave.
>>
>>57637187

>You usually don't have access to a database of personal information.
>Baby's first job

Kid, you were sheltered your whole life.
>>
>>57637212
apparently I was
this genuinly has me worried
>>
>>57637187
>You usually don't have access to a database of personal information.
they still use xp all over the place tho dont they
>>
>>57637187
You must not be very bright. They will see that the files have been copied. They will see what terminal you used to do the copying. They will view their cameras and see who was at that terminal. You will be arrested for stealing confidential data.
>>
>>57637314
I knew about that. But to get at that information you at least have to try. This information is literally given to me, with nice GUIs and export buttons.
>>
>>57637340
We all use our own computers. There are no cameras. Information gets copied all the time. I'm not a total retard.
>>
>>57637340
>>57637358
this
it's an obvious honeypot
>>
>>57637400
I'm sure this whole company is a sham to catch this nobody taking some personal information.
>>
>>57637497
no you dumb motherfucker, they're testing your honesty.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.