[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit >That price Why didn't you stock up on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: g400.png (566KB, 2253x1072px) Image search: [Google]
g400.png
566KB, 2253x1072px
Holy shit
>That price
Why didn't you stock up on the G400? You could have been a millionaire now.
>>
retard
>>
File: chrome_2016-11-22_22-22-04.png (204KB, 1830x698px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-11-22_22-22-04.png
204KB, 1830x698px
>>57636095
You haven't seen shit.
>>
>>57637185
This has been a pretty decent mouse for the past 5 years (6 years in a couple months), but not worth it due to problems with the scroll wheel. Wheel scrolling doesn't work at all anymore, so I have to middle-click and move the mouse up or down to scroll, or use arrow keys.
>>
>>57636095
Just because that's the price they set doesn't mean they're actually selling. I'd be amazed if they were.

The G402 is an awesome replacement though. It's more "gaymur"-y but the extra buttons are great.
>>
File: g400s.png (165KB, 1358x510px) Image search: [Google]
g400s.png
165KB, 1358x510px
Meh
>>
>>57638188
most of the time it's just dirt or a hair blocking the sensor. try compressed air or something to get it out or at least push it away from the sensor

probably impossible tho to get out a hair without opening up the mouse

you can also change your "mouse 4" and "mouse 5" buttons(the programmable ones on the left side of the G9x) to scroll up and down if that's too much work for you
>>
i hate mice with side buttons

i always accidentally click the back button when i'm having a wank

i just want a normal sized mouse with two buttons and a wheel
>>
A lot of Amazon sellers use bots to decide price and that's why a lot of prices on shit like this are stupid high on Amazon.

Avoid Amazon where you can anyway, Awful company.
>>
>>57638563
Why are they awful?
>>
>>57638632
They kill small business, treat their employees like shit (allegedly), treat sellers like shit, have horrible DRM,etc.
>>
>>57639632
You sure sound like a communist, anon. Are you a communist?
>>
>>57639632
You are literally an idiot.
>>
>>57638426
I opened it up and blew out some dust. The wheel is now working half of the time, like a few months ago. I have to tilt it slightly to the left and scroll slowly to get a smooth response.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.