[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social engineering Does anyone know forums about SE other than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1475952104724.jpg (68KB, 928x928px) Image search: [Google]
1475952104724.jpg
68KB, 928x928px
Social engineering
Does anyone know forums about SE other than socialengineered net and darkpid com
>>
>>57619261
Is that a female(male)?
>>
>>57619261
Yes but there is no way in hell I would reveal their location on 4chan. Do have -any- idea at all how this works?
>>
>>57619644

So in other words, you have no clue and you're literally just stroking your fragile ego anonymously to seem like you're in some secret hacker club dedicated to printing dodgy coupons and scamming people out of their shekels. Top form governor.

Check out nulled, they have an extensive leak section from pretty much every forum you can think of filled with ebooks and other useful social engineering tips and what not. Be aware a lot of it is trash however, feel free to waste money if you're so inclined. Also look into microexpressions, a fascinating concept. There are plenty of books.
>>
>>57619458
yeah, she's clearly a girl(male)
>>
>>57619795
>like you're in some secret hacker club dedicated to printing dodgy coupons and scamming people out of their shekels

lel nobody gives a shit about that. If you're going to social engineer people you do it for two reasons

1. nudes
2. blackmail for nudes

Then you sell the nudes for $ if you are so inclined.

Discussing other types of targets like public figures, politicians, and developers will result in ridicule and scorn from 99% of the people that do this activity. If you're going to do that you're on your own.
>>
>>57619458
trans mtf
see warmfreshpaint
>>
>>57620065
you must be 13 years old if you use social engineer skills to get some nudes

I need some quality methods and companies names to abuse warranty expliot.
>>
>>57619458
I got it from /b/
70% that's a trap
>>
>>57619458
I don't understand the girl(boy) meme
>>
File: 1467751031721.jpg (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467751031721.jpg
28KB, 512x512px
>>57619644
you want my address so you can send mi link to site on letter?
>>
>>57620670
You need to spend more time on sad panda.
>>
File: 1344585.png (711KB, 788x536px) Image search: [Google]
1344585.png
711KB, 788x536px
>>57620670
It means that 'that female has a feminine penis.
>>
>>57621095
I never felt like learning how to use that site
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.