[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you have this browser? It's useless for legitimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage (1).jpg (191KB, 1494x1014px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).jpg
191KB, 1494x1014px
Why do you have this browser? It's useless for legitimate browsing - blacklisted exit nodes, forced captcha, can't sign up/post anywhere, logging in to sites means you now become associated with all the criminals on the same IP. Need javascript off for better privacy which breaks most sites.
>>
>>57614490
That's illegal, you criminal. Stop supporting the drug cartels.
>>
>>57614497
Allow me to explain something...

I don't hold myself to such lowly laws and standards but rather prescribe to a much higher moral set of laws I govern myself by.

One of the things I believe are ridiculous is the futile attempt to control an individuals right to create and consume whatever they want no matter the effects.

Also, I know for a fact the cartel has nothing to do with DMT and Swedish meth.
>>
>>57614464
The last exit node also has your IP and the URL you're visiting, I don't see where is the "privacy" that we're being promised
>>
>>57614464
but anon you had better start believing in honeypots
you're shitposting on one.
>>
>>57614538
No, the exit node does not know your IP. It is routed through several nodes before it comes to you. Use SSL and the exit node will only know the domain (not the exact page) and cannot snoop/modify anything.
>>
So I can use this http://www.mailbait.info/ to send spam to people asking dumb shit while posting their email address on 4chan
>>
>>57614464
this shit was put in place to sniff out the shitbags who want to do use the internet as a tool to do 'bad things'
"here use this incredibly slow piece of shit to browse anonymously, you know it works because of all these neat diagrams and pictures on our website, don't forget to be as big a shitbag as possible while using it! nobody is watching and it's untraceable, believe me, i'm on the internet so you know what i'm saying must be true"
kind of like 4chan..
>>
It's called the tor control protocol and proxychains-ng. With those two things and a quick masscan you wont have problems with tor. Just stick the proxy at the end of the tor chain, flip the circuit around with the tor control protocol and pick high bandwidth nodes.

Problems solved.
>>
>>57614538
Okay so you are using who's proxy?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.