[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF JAVASCRIPT AND THE FUCKING NIGGERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Over reeeee.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Over reeeee.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF JAVASCRIPT AND THE FUCKING NIGGERS THAT USE IT FOR EVERYTHING.

>Click link
>Page loads via ajax
>Back button no longer works as epected
>If it does then it take you to the top of the document

>Open page
>Ads are injected all over the place
>Click anywhere on the page
>Opens an ad in a new tab
>Enable adblock
>SORRY WE HAVE DETECTED AN ADBLOCKER, YOU MUST DISABLE IT

>Page runs slow as fuck
>Faggot publishers decided to include jQuery and 50 modules not including analytics.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57606309
Yeah man right on!
Fuck progress and technology!
HTML ROCKS!
>>
>>57606330
Where's the progress in incompetent developers reiterating each and every stupid mistake in programming?
>>
>>57606330
When you're being sarcastic but what you say is actually true.
>>
>>57606330
>progress
Die in a fire you bluehaired social justice faggot.
>>
>>57606330
>literal fucktons of javascript frameworks
>this one is the one guys!
yeah progress, sure, but it's the wrong fucking direction
>>
>>57606330
this is bait
but people think like this

shit, around when AJAX became ubiquitous (2009 or so), I thought like that
>>
>>57606481
Will I live to see that Javascript technological singularity?

this is now a Technological singularity thread
>>
>>57606330
>pajeet detected

>>57606375
This x1000.
>>
>>57606309
I certainly know that feel.

The problem is that the damage is now irreversible.
>>
>>57606309
I miss flash.
>>
>>57608644
Flash was better than this JS nightmare.
It was running inside a specific box doing specific functions and it was very clear when flash was running.

And the developers were very well aware that it was an optional feature not always supported, flash-only websites where very limited. Now try to find a JS-free website, it's almost impossible.
>>
>>57608930
The thing I hate about "web 3.0" is that even if you have a 1gbps fiber connection a website can still take forever to load because of all the bloatware.

Every time I visit an early 2000s "web 1.0" webpage it's like a breath of fresh air to see a webpage load instantly.
>>
>>57609020
I've seen Jewbook bring a pair of Xeon X5355s to their knees in Safari. It's some next level shit.
>>
>>57606309
>>SORRY WE HAVE DETECTED AN ADBLOCKER, YOU MUST DISABLE IT
There are anti-adblock block lists though
>>
>>57609114
>2017
>need anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-adblock blocklists to browse the web without ads
>>
>>57609145
If a website circumvents an anti-adblock list, then the anti-adblock will just be updated to block the circumvention. A few months ago facebook announced publicly how they would stop adblockers and the adblockers still figured out how to block their ads in the end.
>>
>>57606309
Are you sure you don't just hate javascript in general, no matter how much or how little there is?

What would be an acceptable level of javascript for you?
>>
>>57609204

Facebook stopped giving a shit about blocking adblock the moment they realized most of their revenue came from mobile shitposters
>>
Semi-related side note: Internet ads are getting out of hand. Seriously. Calm the fuck down with that shit. Two banners on each side and maybe one on the top of your website is more than enough. I don't need pseudo pop-ups, pop unders, unskippable autoplaying videos, interactive ads and stupid shit like that just to skim through an article about a boy who was raped by his grandfather last week.
I WOULD disable the ad blocker if you weren't trying to kill my computer with ads.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.