[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with the Java community? Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: java.png (7KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
java.png
7KB, 259x259px
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with the Java community?

Whenever you look up any tutorial on Youtube 99% of the code they write it totally irrelevant for said subject.
>>
>>57602437
What are you talking about java is so popular you can find basically any solution easily.
>>
>>57602484
where are my game design pattern tutorials?
>>
>>57602604
>muh tutorials
after going through the oracle's basic trail you should be able to pick the libraries you need and go on your way.

There aren't tutorials for everything you stupid kid.
>>
>>57602437
>youtube
>tutorials
Fucking minecraft generation strikes again. Let me know how it goes when you land a software position and you tell your boss you're late on code check in because you're watching a youtube tutorial trying to learn.
>>
>>57602437
stop looking up tutorials on youtube. text ones are vastly superior
>>
>>57602747
>>57602756
>implying it's not the same bullshit with text tutorials

It was never a problem to find easy to follow C and C++ tutorials. Only Java has this abstraction bullshit problem among tutorials. If im looking for a tutorial for a specific task i dont need timers, threads or networks explained to me as well
>>
>>57602782
Can you show an example
>>
>>57602782
You realize that tutorials are for people that don't know what those are right? Now should be the point that stop using them.
>>
>>57602782
Reading is objectively faster than listening to pajeet talk on youtube... How do you expect to be a programmer if you can't fucking read? Pick up a crappy orielly book and lrn2read.
>>
>>57602437
>Whenever you look up any tutorial on Youtube
There's your problem. Learn to read.
>>
>>57603315
>Pick up a crappy orielly book and lrn2read.
That's exactly what im talking about, Orielly is what makes Java so awful. Only retards think such books are good
>>
>>57602782
use a tutorial to learn the language. use your problem solving and analytic skills to solve the task. otherwise just give up now because you're wasting your time.
>>
honestly writing any productive code in java is a pain in the ass

the
PooUtilityFactoryManagerHandler
meme is real
>>
>>57602782
I have never seen a good C++ tutorial online in my life that wasn't just a straight up textbook. I have never seen a C tutorial that wasn't riddled with security issues or undefined behavior out the ass.
>>
>>57603700
Are you one of those kids that needs everything self-explanatory explained to you with pictures of animals?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.