[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would you rather trust with your software, /g/? >Literal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1472032895003.png (1MB, 793x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472032895003.png
1MB, 793x800px
Who would you rather trust with your software, /g/?

>Literal Basement dwellers who are trying to make their fun little project so they get noticed and hired by a large company, "self taught" coding as they were in the basement

vs
>Large company that hires the best computer engineers they can find and needs to ensure a stable, working program for millions of investors and consumers.
>>
>>57587503
who has the most interest of datamine me? who is more likely to gain monetary compensation if i use their software?
>>
>>57587503
The first option. Remember me something made by ZUN.
>>
File: 1478583659790.jpg (668KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478583659790.jpg
668KB, 1440x1080px
>>57587553
But 2hu is sold for money and ZUN is happily married man and not basement dweller
>>
>>57587539
the second one but does it matter if the first one is just mish mash code by a bunch of autists?
>>
>Literal Basement dwellers who are trying to make their fun little project so they get noticed and hired by a large company, "self taught" coding as they were in the basement

Made by coders who are passionate about their work. The software does what it needs to do.

>Large company that hires the best computer engineers they can find and needs to ensure a stable, working program for millions of investors and consumers.

Made by pajeets and diversity hires. The good coders are hurt by inept management. The resulting project is hurt by feature creep and a constantly changing interface. Telemetry is enabled by default.
>>
>>57587631
The Pajeets are the tech equivalent of Mexicans on farms, they do all the shit work while actual engineers head the team

Unless the Pajeets work their way up with companies like Microsoft, but only Gaymer manchilds use that OS anyway
>>
>>57587585
Like linux?
>>
>>57587585
Suse Linux is sold for Money and Torvals is a happily married man
your point?
>>
>>57587705
Those are old and busted enterprise Linux systems

The one's /g/ uses are made by random Pajeets and basement dwellers who "contribute" code from all around the world
>>
>>57587503
>freedom loving private individuals
vs
>large corporations with long track records of privacy abuse
>>
>>57587930
>Privacy abuse
Do you think some Pajeets gonna take your credit card info or something? They'd be sued and shut down if they did it anyway.

Literally anything like that is illegal for the company unless they're working with the govt to track down kiddie fiddlers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.