[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im not sure if its the right place to ask but I'll give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: wordpress4.png (67KB, 378x383px) Image search: [Google]
wordpress4.png
67KB, 378x383px
Im not sure if its the right place to ask but I'll give it a shot.

My friend wants to make a website and asked me to help him. What he needs is a simple website in which he could: 1. Have many pages for products he would sell
2. That every of those products have some kind of comment section
3. And maybe some kind of register/accounts for website

I don't have almost any experience in making websites but is this doable for me to do with Wordpress? I just need to buy a domain, host for server and tweak website with Wordpress?
>>
Write it from scratch, fuck wordpress.
>>
>>57583389
I don't have almost any knowledge in programming. Whats are the cons of wordpress?
>>
https://wpgurus.net/wordpress-store-themes/

https://buddypress.org
>>
>>57583400
wordpress is slow but if you don't know how to code it's the only solution for you.
So Do it with your means
>>
>>57583373
Use woo commerce with WordPress or magento 1.9
>>
>>57583669
Magento is a different cms to WordPress fyi.
>>
File: Woman-with-laptop-wallpaper.jpg (279KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-with-laptop-wallpaper.jpg
279KB, 1920x1200px
opencart
prestashop
magento
shopify
>>
I'll do it from scratch for cash.

Seriously, hmu senpai.
>>
File: 1477395295697.jpg (25KB, 293x367px) Image search: [Google]
1477395295697.jpg
25KB, 293x367px
>>57583389
Fuck your superiority complex.

>>57583469
Wordpress is slow if you run it on Windows servers, and if you overload it with plugins and uncompressed images. It's slow if you don't install WordFence, and limit logins so that people can't sit there and brute force it.WordPress is just fine.

>>57584273
Actually try and read his posts.

>>57583373
Fuck WordPress. I like it and it's simple, but it's maybe even still beyond you. The GoDaddy store has everything you need, and is $29.99 a month. It's beyond easy, and your friend can foot the bill, or you can offer to manage it for more money. There's a 30 day money back as well.

If your friend balks at the price, they're looking for free. If you want free, go with WordPress, but you're going to fuck it up, they're going to be too needy, and it's going to fall apart. Pay the money and make it easy or don't do it at all.

Go to the website and find it under Websites>Online Store
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.