[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a new phone and I'm torn between the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I'm looking for a new phone and I'm torn between the Google Pixel and the Galaxy S7 Edge. Could anybody who owns either of these tell me a bit about them? I've heard the Edge is basically impossible to use one handed, is that true?
>>
Don't buy an expensive phone now, it's a mistake. Bezel-less phones are just around the corner.
>>
>>57582997
bezel has a use you dip
>>
>>57583003
It does, but we really need smaller phones.
>>
>>57583003
t. Google shill.

OP, get an iPhone :^)
No, really, chances are, you don't need a new phone. Both of them do have neither a removable battery nor an SD card slot. Also they will only get updates for 2 years. If you are lucky.
>>
>>57583076

Well I currently have an iPhone 5S which is fine but I'm noticing some weird problems with it inexplicably running out of power at ~20% battery life, it has a small crack on the screen (my fault to be fair), and I'm consistently low on storage space because it only has 16 gb of room.

Also I think the edge does have an SD card slot which would help because I really hate running out of room on my phone.
>>
>>57582981
Don't go Google you fool, i speak as a Nexus 6 owner
Buy op3T or wait for the op4
>>
>>57583076
The S7 has an SD card slot. That being said, don't buy it - There are better options out there. Samsung are the iPhones of Android.
>>
>>57583209

What about the LG V20?
>>
The S7 Edge is pretty good. Instead of getting one of the flagships now, however, you should just get a shitty phone for like $300 and wait for the S8 to come out in maybe March if we're lucky.
Try out an old iPhone, make get a oneplus. Don't drop bread on a phone that's gonna be worth half what you're paying for it in 3 months.

I've got an S7 edge and I'll answer any questions you got. Yes, the phone is hard to use with one hand, but swiping through menus and using the keyboard is no problem. There's not many flagships out that let you access the full range of the phone just with your thumb.
>>
>>57582981

Buying a premium android phone - lol

That's like buying a Ferrari with a Peugeot engine
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>57582981
>torn between 2 botnets
>neck yourself
>>
>>57585258
Is there such thing as a smartphone that isn't a botnet?
>>
I got the Edge for work and it's fucking retarded how much bloat there is, and my carrier stacks on even more shit I can disable but not delete. feelsbad
>>
>>57582981
my s7 is niceu but bloat is real on stock roms and don't bother with the snapdragon version
>>
>>57583224

>buying bootloops

no thank you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.