[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's that thing that Microsoft lacked? MOAR POOJEETS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (36KB, 966x470px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
36KB, 966x470px
What's that thing that Microsoft lacked?

MOAR POOJEETS
XD XD XD
>>
Their ceo is an indian you stupid faggot triple nigger. Microshit is failing where it matters these days (outside of business), replace by chromebooks and apple devices. So who gives a fuck
>>
Diversity just means less white people and sometimes including east asians and indians
>>
>>57580422
this really
>>
>>57580422
>sometimes including east asians
nope

diversity means forcefully including people that otherwise wouldn't be hired because they are a net drain on the company, i.e. skin the color of shit = diversity.

i'm a first generation white immigrant and far more diverse in the literal meaning of the word, but i'm not considered a minority nor as one to bring diversity because i don't fill the role of being a member of the mindless brown hordes.
>>
>>57580455
Slavs are not white
They're niggers accidentally colored white
>>
Why the fuck is this even a thread? It is well known companies will try to recruit from different pools of people if the sector is generally over represented by certain groups of people, specially in STEM fields.

>>57580422
Not necessarily. If a sector is dominated by say, south east and east asians, then more diversity simply means people from different backgrounds, gender etc. Diversity means exactly that and just that: more variety of people.
>>
>>57580476
last i checked slavs weren't raping babies to cure AIDS or actively practicing in cannibalism.
>>
>>57580494
No they're busy stoning faggots like the sandniggers do.
>>
>>57580505
there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>57580513
> There's nothing wrong with being a sandnigger
>>
>>57580516
the more i think about it the more i realize that sandniggers might be the solution to the leftist problem. a final solution, if you will.
>>
>>57580477
>South east and east asians hiring white people for diversity
Things that never happen.
>>
>According to Gwen Houston, Microsoft's General Manager for Global Diversity and Inclusion, Nadella is working on a plan that will make meeting diversity goals a major factor in deciding if executives receive their full bonus each year.
>Gwen Houston, Microsoft's General Manager for Global Diversity and Inclusion
>General Manager for Global Diversity and Inclusion

you can't make this shit up, fml these are the times we're living in
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.