[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>using smartphones for productivity >having a smartphone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1445385159176.jpg (114KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445385159176.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
>using smartphones for productivity
>having a smartphone as your sole computing device
>>
>>57575804
How does one dog vomit that much
>>
only if you are into torturing your self
>>
Been using just my lg g3 for almost a year. Can still do just as much, well kind of. Lol
Real damn tired of,these commas that keep popping up typing texts though. My laptop burnt out on me last year, but i really,think it was voltage overloaded,on purpose or emp hit by the local cops. Idk.. But yeah my phone,tanked too but i fixed,that. Can still get,to everything, it just makes multitasking difficult.
>>
isn't that what 90% of normie chicks do?
>>
>>57575804
What's wrong with that?
I don't do anything online except browser 4chan + other sites, watch videos, read articles, and search things I'm curious about.
Waste of money to get a computer/laptop if it does the job.
>>
Smartphone I'd for when away from home desktop is for when at home
>>
>>57575817
It was forced to vomit to get something out of the system
>>
>>57577169
>it

That bog os obviously a male you mysandrist
>>
You should have to build your own desktop computer to be able to post here.

Board quality would rise significantly.
>>
>>57577274
But I'm posting from a phone and I built my own
>>
>>57577259

Don't misgender the dog go ya dip
>>
>>57577274
>assembling a computer
>not a task that any retard normie can complete

pick one
>>
File: 15666397.jpg (59KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
15666397.jpg
59KB, 700x524px
You know this is going to become a thing as "phones" get x86 processors and desktop operating systems right?

There's no stopping technology. This is like when LCD replaced CRT screen. Technology is destined to become smaller and more powerful.
>>
>>57577274
>you should have to waste your time playing the grown up version of legos
>>
>>57576711
All they do snapchat hot tracks of their asscrack from a hatchback and tweet.
Maybe play Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
>>
>>57575804
This guy uses remote servers for productivity. What makes you think you're smarter than him?

No one should carry anything more than a Macbook Air (and I doubt 99% of the people out there really need that horsepower. An iPhone is probably all you need)
You have literally no reason at all to use anything else than a tablet, a smartphone and eventually a Macbook Air in the current year, and I ain't even fucking joking
>>
>>57577576
I don't wear glasses that make my head look small

>>57577576
And a mac book air doesn't even have the needed keys to use blender
>>
>>57577350
yet other boards, such as /v/, often have threads made by idiots who want to get into PC gaming but dont know how to build one
>>
>>57577453
I would pay 10£ to see this situation resolved without even chipping one saucer.
>>
I only ever phone post because I invented mobile devices.
xoxo
Steve
>>
>>57577126
How do you do your word processing?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.