[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All search engines allow Tor users except for Google. Why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: tor.png (69KB, 1000x971px) Image search: [Google]
tor.png
69KB, 1000x971px
All search engines allow Tor users except for Google. Why does Google hate freedoms?
>>
>>57574787
Update your browser.
>>
>>57574877
you know nothing, anon. Google blocks Tor
>>
>>57574877
Tor uses ESR 45
>>
>>57574787
Since they cant collect data on you they dont want you to use their resources.
>>
File: Online Covert Action.png (111KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
Online Covert Action.png
111KB, 639x480px
It is meant a discouragement tactic to prevent use. All the government proxies of state use this tactic. Think CloudFlare, for example, which also does this for spurious reasons.

If people are inadvertently put off from accessing sites easily, they will be vastly more likely to drop using Tor and just go back to not using it.
>>
>>57574787
Take your damn browser off full-screen.
Jesus fuck!
>>
I just updated to Tails 2.7 and found out they put adblock plus as a default addon. Is this a good thing or bad thing for anonymity? And why the fuck didnt they use ublock origin?
>>
>>57574787
>>
>>57575518
Lol why
>>
>>57574787
>using Tor

What are you trying to hide, anon?
>>
>>57576215
>javascript enabled
>>
>>57576244
It makes a unique fingerprint and easier to track you. And if you dont blend in with the rest of the traffic then others become less anonymous. Its ideal to have every browser identical for anonymity.
>>
>>57576939
fuck off, stallman.
>>
>>57577090
Whats the point of using tor if you enable shit that makes you traceable?
>>
>>57575589
I bet adblock plus was the only adblocker which would pay them to use it. Probably so the ads they get paid to allow are seen on tor people too.
>>
>>57577090
Javascript can be used for government surveillance.
>>
>ITT: something to hide
>>
>>57577240
AKA privacy
>>
>>57577006
Good thing it's easy to accidentally double click the window to full screen size when activating the window with the mouse. It's very nice Tor warns about it after you've accidentally full-screened it.
>>
>>57577240
Nice try NSA shill
>>
>>57577240
>I have nothing to say, who needs freedom of speech?
>>
>>57577090
Are you actually retarded?
What's the point of using Tor if you're opening a gaping wide vulnerability like javascript?

You enable flash too?
>>
>>57574787
>why would a website earning millions from datamining block something that makes datamining harder
gee I wonder
>>
>>57577240
>nothing to hide

The right to privacy is the most fundamental of all rights and may very well have been the first "right". It's the reason neanderthals defended the caves they sought shelter in, the reason Adam reached for the fig leaf. It's where the concept of ownership and private property derives from. Right to privacy is the father of all rights. The right to privacy is the right of self, and any school of thought against it is more akin to communism or fascism than democracy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.