[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a drawfag (not the best drawfag, but whatever). I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1479491507335.jpg (929KB, 919x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1479491507335.jpg
929KB, 919x1185px
I'm a drawfag (not the best drawfag, but whatever).
I'm going to study software engineering in my college.

My point is, I would love to become an animator but my taco shithole has pretty much nothing on terms of studios or even proper animation shit.

My goal is to make my own animations, so I want to make this thread about how would you design an animation software to help you out to make an animation as cheaply as possible while having the best quality.

As for my idea is to basically make a 3D software, and allow you to draw vector lines in a 3D space, and obviously being able to tween and modify the lines depending on the frame.

So, in a sense you draw a pose and then simply rig it like a 3D model and tween the lines (since they're vector lines anyway) like some illustrator pen tool, similar to SAI pen tool and blender pencil tool.

The goal is to reuse the lines between frames and do simple 3D animation techniques because the lines will be stick to a 3D rig.

Something like paperman with some twist.

Of course being able to edit the lines in every frame would be a good idea.

The coloring could be maybe voxels or something, like zbrush 2D painting skills or some way similar to zbrush, the material inside, so you sculpt the 3D planes by painting them like a photoshop brush.

Of course the lightning could be calculated by some toon shader or toon algorithm, but you could edit the shadow boundaries I think in some way, maybe having a mask you could edit.

Dunno, these are some of my ideas.
pls feel free to add some on your own.

Basically picking the best ideas from photoshop, illustrator, zbrush, SAI, paperman and other software, focused entirelly towards 2D animation.
>>
>>57573264
Post some of your work.
>>
File: drawing.png (332KB, 639x651px) Image search: [Google]
drawing.png
332KB, 639x651px
>>57573367
>>
>>57573390
Post moar
>>
>>57574390
reverse search the pic.
>>
>>57573264
>Girls' age 17-20
>Bust size that of a nursing mother
Stupid draw fags
>>
>>57574411

elichi official bustsize is 86 I think
>>
>>57574440
86 isn't as big. The picture is at lest 40"
>>
>>57573264
do you even now how to properly use those anon? flash and anime studio bth have functins to animate using body rigs
>>
>>57573264
No cris, no lo vas a lograr
>>
good one big zero
>>
>>57573390
No podés
>>
>>57573264
I don't have any ideas to add, but as someone who one day wants to be a drawfag do you have any advice for me? Except for the obvious, to keep drawing. I have a problem to actually sit down and draw though. I often think about that I should draw during the evenings, but time seems to slip away from me and suddenly it's time to go to bed. Do you have any tips to keep the motivation, and general tips that you wish you heard when starting out?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.