[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>webhosting site i registered on years ago with my main e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1479085381039.png (23KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1479085381039.png
23KB, 370x370px
>webhosting site i registered on years ago with my main email gets compromised
>passwords are all different. always change my email password first.
>happened to change it to the one i used on that website that i forgot about from 6 years ago
>email compromised
>(old, unverified, no money) paypal gets compromised
>runescape account (lol) gets hacked
>anything attached to my email gets hacked
>thankfully I was able to reclaim my email because I made it back in 1999 when I was underage and it was under my mother's AOL account.
>change the password through my mothers account
>change all the passwords

Fast forward 2 years, they're STILL trying to get into my accounts. Every single important account I have is now attached to a completely separate email account, with 2FA enabled.

>thank you for resetting your wallmart.com password!
>thank you for resetting your skype password!

They are from China for sure. IPs and all login sessions were confirmed by multiple sites, they're from China.

All because of my fucking Runescape money.

They just got into my old Skype account I was using 3 years ago and decided to spam links to shithole infested websites to all my old friends.

Do I end myself now? Once I think I've secured everything I have, they find another vulnerability. The Skype thing is whatever, it was a throwaway account with a simple password I used to Skype with muh gf at the time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>57565209

Yakub level intelligence
>>
>tfw to smart to use keepass
>>
>tfw too intelligent to run escape
>>
With a good password policy and a secure computer they shouldn't be able to 'hack' anything.
>>
Change your email you fucking idiot
>>
>>57565209

>not tracking them back
>not hacking the hackers
>not getting job from glolious chinese infosec squat
>no big dollars for silly roundeye
>oh you silly roundeye
>>
Yeah, after juggling a set of passwords I've finally started using a password manager about two months ago. I'm convinced that everyone should use one now.
>>
>>57565209
>runescape
Cuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.