[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you working on a cryptolibertarian project to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469790260745.jpg (26KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
1469790260745.jpg
26KB, 400x316px
Why aren't you working on a cryptolibertarian project to preserve and expand the freedoms we all enjoy on the open Internet?

Topics to research include: blockchain, Ethereum, bitcoin, IPFS, ZeroNet, FreeNet, TOR
>>
>>57560005
>Why aren't you working on a cryptolibertarian project to preserve and expand the freedoms we all enjoy on the open Internet?
Because it's outside my interest. I'm more into the networking part.
>>
>>57560005
Because zero of them about anonymity/security and (fully) distributed network.
Java/Python is joke language with terrible low level of security.
>>
>>57560057
there are networking components in each project he listed
>>
>>57560005
Not smart enough and not a bunch of time.

>>57562282
>Java/Python is joke language with terrible low level of security.
C is actually the worst at security.
>>
>>57563060
>C is actually the worst at security.

ahhh marone

these statements of ultimata are so pointless.

are you willing to say that whatever JVM implementation you use is more secure than any C program someone writes?

come on, don't be absurd. context matters, and even then you can't realistically quantify security (just look at zero day vulns in JVM implementations - if you could quantify those, they would never have existed).

if you aren't trolling, i would love an honest response to what i said. remember, you're just anonymous to me
>>
Because most people with the skills to do this left /g/ years ago. Now this board is a containment site for ex-reddtors who just want to argue about ios vs android.
>>
>>57563256
i think it's just that people got jobs and realized it wasn't worth their time to sift through the trolls on this site to actually have a worthwhile discussion.

also kids
>>
>>57563225
>these statements of ultimata are so pointless.
They're true whether you understand why or not.

You sound underage.
>>
>>57560005
I'm a doctor and only come here to shitpost and make my system more secure
>>
>>57563431
if you're willing to address any of my points, i'll listen. otherwise i have nothing to add
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.