[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gtx 1070 for $200 during black Friday at my neighborhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Download.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Download.png
7KB, 225x225px
>gtx 1070 for $200 during black Friday at my neighborhood store

>I have to fly to Colorado for family dinner

Should I just give 200 bucks to a friend to buy me one? 20p dollars for a gtx 1070 is a good deal
>>
Also, they're gonna be selling SSDs for the cheap
>>
>>57551808
dumb frogposter
>>
You should stop throwing money at your crippling depression
>>
Just stay home and fuck the family dinner. Computers are more important than people
>>
>>57551808
Look at yourself in mirror. What do you see OP? You post this fucking reddit frog EVERY fucking day. You better stop this shit. Or I will do something to you.
>>
>>57551897
>>57551901
>>57551905
>>57551920
Not the same guys as before, but a gtx 1070 for 200 dollars!! That's a good deal
>>
>>57551936
Wow, 200 dollars to play your boring games at 10 more FPS
>>
>>57551936
grow up
>>
>>57551969
What did he mean by this? Some people actually work and make money child.
>>57551944
A graphics card has more use than games.
>>
>>57551980
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>57552000
>what is virtualization
>what is rendering shit
Why bother anon. Just, why.
>>
>yfw I will get a prebuilt pc with i5 6400 and gtx 1060 and 8 gigs of RAM for $450.

Third worlders will never know this feel
>>
File: 20161117_080308.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161117_080308.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>57551808
I am in the process of ridding myself of my material possessions, I am over a month in now too. I started this process because someone on /g/ linked me to this website: http://www.theminimalists.com/21days/

I am not bullshitting when I say it finally gave me that last push to start going through my things and begin what I have been delaying for so long. Don't let material things control your life OP. My room is a mess after taking everything down off my bookshelf, and even moving furniture around. I am going through EVERY single thing I own, and deciding to get rid of them, even the rare things I thought I'd never give up, like my original copy of Red Alert, Jagged Alliance 2, XCOM Enforcer, the rare complete cases with sheath and artwork of KOTOR I and II for Xbox, whatever I no longer need I am getting rid of

OP, don't feel forced, but please at least look at the website, and scroll down and click on "day 1".

I am posting my "battlestation" to show how little I even have now. I dropped over $600 on a desktop earlier this year and instantly felt regret, I didn't even game on it. Now I use a thinkpad, and it does all I need. How long are you going to delay your coming of age OP? I waited until now, the age of 19. For 7 years I was genuinely addicted, even to the point of getting carpal tunnel.

It truly is a freeing experience to not have to worry about your things anymore. Have you ever stopped to realize that we keep things in boxes in our closets and rooms for months - for what? That alone is proof we will never use those things (with the exception of seasonal clothing or tools of course)

Time to be a man op
>>
>>57552013
Exactly, why bother pretending when we all know you want it for gaymen
>>
File: (You).png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
64KB, 658x901px
>>57552039
>i use mint with a windows 7 vm
How pathetic.
>>
Getting a 256gb ssd got $25
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.