[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me why everyone hates the new mac? a no bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: steve_jobs_by_rware-d3af4rz.jpg (168KB, 487x740px) Image search: [Google]
steve_jobs_by_rware-d3af4rz.jpg
168KB, 487x740px
Can someone tell me why everyone hates the new mac? a no bullshit answer that doesn't mention the touch bar.
>>
>>57551444

tew expensuve
>>
>>57551444
dongles
doesn't just work
adapters
adapters with dongles
>>
It is Mac, just that.
>>
>>57551444
>No escape
>>
>>57551444
It depends on which one you are talking about?
The MacBook -
that's simply ridiculous to even ask what's wrong with it
*It has 1 port and requires and adapter to do everything
*It's less powerful than even the new iPhone
*The keyboard is shit
*No touchscreen
*Better, thinner, faster options available such as the Spectre

The MacBook Pro 13"-
You can't call that shit Pro if it has a dual core and no dedicated graphics!!!
No touch screen, it's 2016 motherfuckers, the fuck is wrong with Apple,
Can't stand that: a laptop should be a mouse and keyboard only experience, no need for a touchscreen bullshit.
Not enough ports
What's the fucking point of having only USB type C ports we still don't have many devices for them, why not just as well remove the headphone jack if you are so dumb!

The MacBook Pro 15" -
Very underpowered for the price
No touchscreen
The touch bar is a spit in the face showing that people prefer a touch display, however they don't want to provide a touchscreen
Why do you need 4 USB type C ports ?
If you need an adapter to plug in to them anyways why not just buy an adapter with multiple functionality
Either way all those ports have shared bandwidth so it would not change the total throughput by plugging all devices in one port or distributing it amongst all.
Would have been much better to include other ports instead.
>>
NAND soldered onto logicboard

/thread
>>
Touch bar
Too expensive
Slower than the 2014/2015 rMBPs
>>
>>57551444
The new mac is literally worse than the previous mac.
And I say that as a macfag.
>>
>>57551444
too thin for comfortable keyboard, that alone makes it a no-buy.
Also don't like the OS, and I need the headphone jack, and I need more adapters
>>
>>57551545
>"No touchscreen" is a valid complaint
Are you slow? Is this going to serve a benefit to people who buy the Pro and can do what you do 10x faster because they know how to use a keyboard while you're dribbling on it trying to poke at an icon on your screen?
>>
>A no bullshit answer that doesn't mention the touch bar.
Why is the touch bar off limits? It's a perfectly valid criticism of the laptop.

Anyways, no USB Type A is a good enough reason to hate it.
>>
>>57551444
WiFi won't work if you output the display :^)
>>
>>57551637
I've just heard about that enough alone, I wanted to know more criticisms of it
>>
>>57551444
if you have a disk or RAM problem you have to buy another computer
>>
The touchbar
>>
>>57551651
I like how you ignore all the other criticisms ITT
>>
NAND CHIPS SOLDIERED TO THE LOGIC BOARD
>>
>>57551444
Got a 5k model.
People are just mad because they are poor. All the people on this board are failled employed that can't even develop a $1 app right.
>>
>>57551566
>Slower
Hahaha. Watch any video and see the benchmarks
>>
>>57551972
I like how you're trying to validate dumb purchases.
>I have the money to buy it, therefore I should buy it.
>>
>>57551972
App dev hurr. Ive developed many 1 to 15 dollar apps and I still think the laptop is a shit gimmick.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.