[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /g/, here's the deal. I've got a client who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1426.jpg (32KB, 480x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1426.jpg
32KB, 480x562px
Alright /g/, here's the deal. I've got a client who gave me a hard drive to get some pictures off of. I plugged it in to my PC with a USB to SATA and in autoplay the only thing that shows is a Disk Image with the drive name, and it won't boot. It goes to the "Windows Millenium" screen then kicks me right back in to my original boot cycle. What do?
>>
>>57551428
Boot into a gnu/linux distribution and mount the drive from there
>>
>>57551428
>using USB to SATA
>booting from it

Thats where you went wrong, you dont need to boot from it....
>>
Why are you booting from it, instead of opening the drive in your owN OS's file manager?
>>
>>57551428

Kill yourself
>>
>>57551441
That's what I did. I tried using my Windows 7 file explorer and all that shows is a file that that says new folder with nothing in it, and the disk image saying "Drive G"
>>
>>57551470
Please quit your job and return the disk, you're not fit for the job.
>>
>>57551481
It's a side thing for a friend dude. Jesus.
>>
>>57551664
Stop calling your friend a client you cunt
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.