[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /g/ opinion on the theory that Wikileaks has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: arton665.png (17KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
arton665.png
17KB, 360x240px
What's /g/ opinion on the theory that Wikileaks has been compromised since mid October.

Insurance file hashes no longer match, no documents signed with their PGP keys, a change in tone in their twitter and weirdly done AMA's on leddit with no identify verification of people conducting the interview.
>>
Like I always said, Wikileaks is a botnet
>>
>>57550219
Part of me thinks Wikileaks was actually run by a bunch of incompetence that were way over their head and relied on the guidance of Assange for their crypto stuff. Without an internet connection they don't know how to do the same shit so suddenly they look like they've been compromised.
>>
>>57550234
It wasn't but now it is.

>>57550219
Assange is dead and someone is raping his corpse and his legacy.
>>
The thing is with wikileaks is if you doubt even one of their leaks it throws their credibility down the shitter. You're essentially just trusting these strangers who tell you the truth on some really heavy shit with no bias and editing. Lots of people think there's been a bias lately. The only people seriously praising Wikileaks right now is hard core Donald Trump supporters and die hard fans.

Treat wikileaks as if it's compromised their past behavior is seriously sketchy and there's no room for sketchy behavior here.
>>
If the site's been compromised I wonder if they also got to the dead man's switch. Was there only one? Could there have been private ones and the public one was a decoy? Only having one dead man's switch system would be kind of stupid here.
>>
Assange was just on live Finnish tv yesterday.

Who keeps spreading these hoaxes that he's dead?
>>
>>57550371
If you mean the the Pilger interview there was no establishing shot that proves that the interviewer and interviewee were in the same room which is a pretty basic thing to do that was omitted for some reason which is leading to all these accusations. Nobody has been able to actually prove that they've seen this dude in person since the 16th of last month.
>>
>>57550219
The only reason I even heard about this is the leddit wikileaks subreddit got new mods on the 16 and there's been a lot of deleted posts from people asking where this guy is.
>>
File: Mr Anders...Assange.jpg (80KB, 636x637px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Anders...Assange.jpg
80KB, 636x637px
Check pic related. It isn't proof of anything but it is curious. Wikileaks has always referred to Assange as Julian, or Julian Assange, never "Mr. Assange" which is quite formal. It almost sounds government-like.
>>
>>57550219
Very suspicious.

Apparently his Internet is still down. And don't forget there have been attempts to assassinate him in the past (the 'burglar' that scaled the building)
>>
>implying anyone cares enough about your revered rapist to assassinate him
They probably caught him masturbating and took away his internet privileges like the child that he is.
>>
>>57550582
> Had a major hand in crashing the US election and exposing Hillary and her cabal of media channels
I'm sure a lot of people want him dead. He made certain news networks look like total fools with his wikileaks shit
> pls dont read these emails its illegal we'll do it for you and tell you what to think
>>
alright, who of you wrote this on the wikipedia page for wikileaks insurance files?

>On 3 June 2016, WikiLeaks released an 94.09 GiB AES-256 encrypted insurance file.[90][91] >Its size is sometimes reported as 87.6 GiB but its actual size is 94.09 GiB.[90]
>>
>>57550639
Some retard who doesn't know the difference between 1000 and 1024.

Frankly, following the sheer madness of this "investigation" 8ch pol is conducting is frankly hilarious.

FSB vs CIA cointel bonanza.
>>
Wikileaks comes across as a bunch of tools. I mean they did get pretty butthurt because Panama papers weren't leaked to them.
>>
Wikileaks are untrustworthy. Read their Reddit AMA. Their comments contradict not only what they've said before, but even in the thread itself. And then they call themselves unbiased in the election while selling anti Hillary merch on their site and spreading misleading rumors about her specifically through Twitter. Like, sure she got problems but if you're going to act all mighty don't tell people what to think so blatantly
>>
it's compromised and they got the dead mans switch. unless they had a second one then wikileaks is over...
>>
>>57553199

Assange strikes me as the kind of idiot who would keep his deadman's switch on a Raspberry Pi that stays in his room.

I'd hope they would have contracted with a legit expert to design the thing and have it on a distributed network so it can't be 'taken down', but if they got the switch because of some bumbling stupidity like single point of failure, it wouldn't surprise me. Gross incompetence has been a running theme this year
>>
>>57550219
I sincerely hope it isn't, but these bastards aren't helping.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.