[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the market for a good set of wireless earbuds that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 51kQWdlT5XL._SL1000_.jpg (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51kQWdlT5XL._SL1000_.jpg
38KB, 1000x1000px
I'm in the market for a good set of wireless earbuds that are NOT via bluetooth. Does such a product exist? I have a great pair of 2.4GHz headphones, and those have stellar range, but these bluetooth wireless earbuds I have are bluetooth style and they only go so far. Plus the audio lags at times. And the quality gets choppy at random times. I need a good set that connects wirelessly with a good range, but not BT.
>>
>>57550180
Good luck
>>
>>57550211
Thanks. My searching so far says I'll need it...
>>
>>57550180
so you want bluetooth but not bluetooth...
Only way is if some company made proprietary headphones that use some kind of 3.5mm to wireless transmitter.
Just get another pair since those are obviously defective.
>>
>>57551078
Not all wireless is bluetooth...

However, seems, earbud headsets run on bluetooth, primarily.
>>
File: 1362632934624.gif (490KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1362632934624.gif
490KB, 499x374px
>>57550180
>I'm in the market for a good set of wireless earbuds that are NOT via bluetooth. Does such a product exist?
In modern context of portable phones? No. Before, wireless audio was either proprietary, required external dongles, or used the old BT standard.

BT audio has historically been pretty dogshit, but hardware manufacturers insist on foisting this upon us anyway (that or it's pay Intel extra money for a USB-C nub at the end of our wired phones).

Supposedly, BT v4.1 fixes a lot of the issues with audio quality.
>>
>>57550180
>2.4GHz headphones
enjoy getting brain cancer
>>
>>57552236
>Wifi
>Cordless phones
>Nearly every non BT signal
>>
>>57550180
>NOT via bluetooth
Nope
Unless you want to have a usb stick sized radio connected to your phone because it won't have another way to transmit
>>
>>57552183
Did you read his post?
>use some kind of 3.5mm to wireless transmitter
>>
>>57552236
You know sound and light both work under frequencies?
>>
>>57550180
No such thing. Someone would have to create a brand new protocol which the communication would follow. I doubt anyone is doing that just for commercial headphones.

I would just look for better headphones and maybe a better device to connect them to ( I don't know what you have of course). Using BT4 should surely help if you aren't
>>
Modern bluetooth devices are nothing like the ones of 5 or 10 years ago, OP. They sound perfectly fine (especially if using aptX.)
>>
>>57550180
At the end of the day, blue tooth works better on some devices and worse on other. I've tried out many a pair of blue tooth devices and its always spotty. That's why when it comes to bluetooth I gotta recommend the bose sound sports. Normally I would say bose is overpriced -- but when you pay for bose you pay for all the side shit working really well (confort, noise canceling, things working) and when it comes to bluetooth their shit works amazing
>>
>>57552183
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.