[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ so i waited till the last moment to attempt my cs homework

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (46KB, 700x402px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
46KB, 700x402px
Hey /g/ so i waited till the last moment to attempt my cs homework and now i have other more important shit from my actual major to do again. Last time i did this i offered /r9k/ 50 bucks or whatever steam game to do it and someone did a good job. Now i figured i would ask you guys since this is kinda your specialty while /r9ks/ is >tfw no gf

ill pay anyone 50 bucks or whatever steam game under 60 dollars. to do my homework. Its just to complete what is probably a simple heap data structure in c++. should be cake for anyone who knows their shit or works with this stuff.

Also i have a spare hard drive that currently has windows 7 installed on it that i wanna hook up to my desktop. If i just plug the thing in and boot up my pc is it gonna fuck up?
>>
>>57549592

Learn how to manage your time better, and stop wasting your parents' money. Faggot.
>>
Whats the Assignment exactly?
>>
>>57549592
>ill pay anyone 50 bucks
ok what's the assignment
>>
>>57549606
>learn how to manage your time better
good idea

>stop wasting your parents money
its my money that i have alot of sorry if you dont want any.
>>
>>57549640
whats the fuckin assignment you nigger
>>
>>57549613
>>57549623
give me a throwaway email address and i can show you. basically its just to finish the implementation of what is an already mostly done heap data structure.
>>
>>57549640
>alot

You mentioned a major, so I assume you're in university.

You're attending a university, yet you have zero time management skills AND you appear to think "alot" is a word.

You are a fucking retard and have no business in higher education. Go scrub some toilets.
>>
>>57549659
[email protected]
>>
>borland
POO in the loo detected
Jesus christ Pajeet, why the fuck 3rd world countries still using that piece of shit.
>>
>>57549672
ill email ya

>>57549667
sorry ill leave your super smart STEM club full of smart dudes like your self
>>
>>57549693
>your self
Just kill yourself. Sorry, "your self".
>>
>>57549693
>your self

I refuse to believe you have graduated high school.
>>
>>57549709
>>57549706
/r9k/ was nicer they didnt bully my grammar ):
>>
>>57549592
Ok, I'm bored anyway
I hope it's something silly that can be done in few minutes
[email protected]
>>
There's people on this board who would write it for free if you just told us wtf your coding
>>
>>57549890
anyone who wants to know just email me then

[email protected]
>>
>>57549890
>your
Fucking hell, I'm surrounded by illiterate niggers.
>>
>>57549640
>its my money that i have alot of

lmao
>>
>>57549592
>Now i figured i would ask you guys
>you guys

Did you just assume my gender????
>>
fucking pajeets get out. white pajeets like op are the worst
>>
>>57550616
>white pajeets

How do you call white pajeets? Pajohn?
>>
>>57550627
you just call them idiots
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.