[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a laptop and a desktop but want the advantage of having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3225.png (68KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3225.png
68KB, 260x260px
I need a laptop and a desktop but want the advantage of having Mac and windows at my disposal.

What is a better combination? A MacBook Pro and a HP desktop or an iMac and an HP laptop?

I don't video game but I watch allot of movies.
>>
>>57547104
If you don't know how to make the right choice you don't belong here.
>>
>>57547106
I'm open to opinions I want other people opinions
>>
>>57547106
This. Jeez OP. Just buy a Thinkpad t420 and dual boot.
>>
>>57547121
If you absolutamente must have both Windows and Mac OS, get a second hand iMac and MacBook Pro; use Boot Camp to load both of them with Windows in addition to Mac OS.
>>
>>57547128
Is ibm even still in business?
>>
>>57547144
IBM is, but they sold their computer division to Lenovo in 2005. All their computers, such as ThinkCentre and ThinkPad are under the Lenovo brand.
>>
>>57547106
/thread
>>
>>57547104
mac with parallels
>>
>>57547104
A Surface Studio and a 15" MacBook Pro
>Total cost: $5,800
>>
>>57547104
Get a Mac laptop and a PC desktop.
>>
>>57547104
>advantage of having Mac and windows
No such thing, both suck
>>
Get a Dell Latitude with a lot of RAM and a fast SSD and just run macOS in a fucking VM, case closed.
>>
>>57547104

Macs run Windows and Linux, dumfuck
>>
OP, what would you use each for?

You could get a basic laptop and a Mac Mini and call it a day.
>>
>>57547104
just use bootcamp genius and pirate windows or get a key for dirt cheap on kinguin
>>
>>57547104
Hands down the Mac laptop and Windows desktop. Mac desktops aren't very good while the (non-2016, at least) laptops are excellent. Also, desktops are easier to upgrade and to preserve that advantage you'll want to stay away from a Mac. You don't sound the type to do so, but I'll mention as an aside that building your own desktop is the area of this plan where you can see the biggest savings.

Good luck!
>>
File: 1473498969141.png (256KB, 407x557px) Image search: [Google]
1473498969141.png
256KB, 407x557px
>>57547104
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.