[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking for a cheap smartphone. Xiaomi caught my eye. Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Xiaomi.png (7KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Xiaomi.png
7KB, 512x512px
I am looking for a cheap smartphone. Xiaomi caught my eye.

Anyone here have experience with any of their phones? How are they?
>>
Purchased the Mi5 last week. Very happy with it so far. Extremely fast, great screen, great speakers, good ass camera. Consensus on MIUI is that it's actually not that bad. Xiaomi obviously wants to be chink Apple, but so far haven't found a reason to flash another rom.
Note 3 is the memest phone to have ever memed and people have been happy about that one as well. Go for it nigger.
>>
>>57541435
I have the Mi5, great hardware but the ROM is shit. I'm going to install Cyanogenmod this weekend

Oh, people who are running Cyanogenmod on their Mi5, please let me know if you ran into any issues
>>
I suggest you wait for the Redmi Note 4 Pro with the snapdragon next year. If you can't wait, the Redmi Note 4 or the Redmi Note 3 Pro (which is what I'm using right now) are good choices.
>>
>>57541477
>Oh, people who are running Cyanogenmod on their Mi5, please let me know if you ran into any issues

You tell me. ;)
>>
Just like any android phone. It works. What do you want to know? It's just a phone, bro.

But yeah you get great specs for the price and the MIUI is OK (it just pisses me off that they have all their own shit like Mi account Mi Drive Mi Mail Mi this Mi that. You already have all the google equivalent shit and I don't need an extra layer of chink versions that i guess they use in china. They should remove them from the handsets sent to the west).
>>
>>57542457
I just ordered my RN3P a few hours ago after a good bit of research, here's why I chose the RN3P (kate) over RN4 and RN3P (kenzo).

RN4 has a 13mp camera as opposed to RN3Ps 16mp.

RN3P (kate) has better bands for me.

RN3P (kate) can easily use (kenzo) custom roms with an extra step.

RN4 has a mediatek processor, that while powerful, will not receive custom rom support.

>>57541435
I second waiting for RN4P or if you can't wait, the RN3P.
>>
>>57541435
RN3P.

>tfw mine has been stuck somewhere for 63 days
>>
Redmi Note 3 Pro is the one I have, screen quality could be much better but other than that I'm very satisfied with it
>>
Backdoors-mi
>>
>>57544711
Still better than all the other shit backdoored by the NSA :^)
>>
>>57544751
Why would I want to give China access?
>>
>>57541435
they don't work on 4G in America
>>
>>57544751
>using the smiley with a carat nose
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.