[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ffs, some people like me used this CONSTANTLY Google, th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: google.jpg (38KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
38KB, 350x400px
>ffs, some people like me used this CONSTANTLY Google, thanks. Seriously, if you're going to disable the backspace key as a shortcut to go back (it's INDISPENSABLE functionality on a laptop with a crappy trackpad for instance) shortcut's traditional functionality LEAVE A WAY TO RE-ENABLE IT, I mean, it's a huge middle finger to the users of it (I know I CAN'T be the only person pissed to have this removed) and shows Google obviously knows what's best for everyone all the time.
>Yep.
>Boy forced changes with no method to revert like this really *REALLY* burn my bacon all black and charred. How hard is it to add a flag to set the backspace key easily back to the way it was when I woke up this morning? I'm downgrading Chrome for the first time ever apparently.
>While I'm ranting: for a "mature" browser to not have a native means to map/assign shortcut keys to functions is LAME. I don't want to depend on a crappy extension for something the product should have a means to do. If one does even exist that works well anyway.
>AARGH GOOGLE GO SIT IN TIME OUT.
>This change was bad and everyone at Google should feel bad. There are no excuses for it to those using it.
>Congratulations you've made me hate computers all over anew for the silliest most seemingly trivial reason.
>Just tell me when you make this right.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/D4VMOXTxPwg

What's the worst software feedback you've ever heard?
>>
>>57535805
>using Google software
You deserved it.
>>
>>57535805
This https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=30475
>>
>>57535805

>Those 5 guys who think even 0.05% of people use the backspace key to navigate.
>>
>>57536694
i think more does, accidental that is
>>
i've never considered using the backspace button to go back
i've always use alt+left
>>
You can download an extension in less than a minute, that makes backspace go back again
>>
I got used to alt+left in like a day, even though I used backspace all my life. Big deal.
>>
It's open source you cunt. Hack it back if it bothers you THAT much. Good riddance.
>>
>>57536694
I think about 50% of people did that. Sometimes I forget it's gone because I just downloaded an app that fixed it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.