[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have idea for app, try to make it for 4 months >quit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: google plane.jpg (55KB, 926x545px) Image search: [Google]
google plane.jpg
55KB, 926x545px
>have idea for app, try to make it for 4 months
>quit job
>work hard like really hard for 6 months on startup app
>spend all my money
>make alpha, beta, relase
>next day, literally next day similar project have premiere, much fucking better, writen by experience programmers
>week later
>no one gives a fuck about my startup or that other startup
I fucking hated that project since the day one, and i can't even type that into resume, becouse of shitty freamwork i used.
ah and i am completly broke, can't even look at the computer without panic attack, and i still haven't got single call for job
>>
>>57522642
you got fooled by the silicon valley hype machine.

Reality is most projects are failures, especially on the appstores, which are just fucking endless waves of the same shit.

nearly impossible to get huge without outside people like youtubers

I wouldn't bet my job on it.
>>
>want to make an app
>no time to do it
I hate my life
>>
((((APP))))
>>
You made the wrong assumption that you need an actual product to raise investment for a startup, all you need is an idea and an excutive with the right connections that can bullshit their way out of anything.

Idea first, then investment, then product
>>
>guy wants to pay me as much as I want for app
>still don't wanna do it cuz I'd rather browse youtube and flirt with traps and jailbait sluts online
>>
>>57522666

But you have time to complain about it on the internet.
>>
>>57523202
this makes sense...
otherwise is basically a jack of all trades
>>
>>57522642
>quit job
>work hard like really hard for 6 months on startup app
>spend all my money
If you have a side project, make it successful... on the side. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>57523258
yea, because I have nothing better to do while riding the train
>>
>be engineer
>Working on shit jobs
>Want to kill myself and every fucking architect in existence
>Carry on
>Go home and wank to /d/

Why the fuck can't people do their jobs correctly
And why the fuck do they shuffle the blame to someone else when they fuck up. Take ownership you cunt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.