[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a very serious problem /g/ A while ago I got into a heated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: laptop-handcuffs.jpg (67KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
laptop-handcuffs.jpg
67KB, 640x422px
I have a very serious problem /g/

A while ago I got into a heated argument with a guy who was trying to get with my gf. In the heat of the moment I threatened him with physical violence. Now he's threatening me that he is calling the cops. The only proof he has is the facebook message I sent him. Can I somehow delete my message so it won't show up in his chatlogs? Because if not, I'm in deep shit.
>>
If you were all heated up the threat doesn't carry that much weight unless you have issues.

I'm pretty sure disposing of evidence is a big deal anyway, just ignore it.
>>
what did you say anon
>>
>>57514901
tell them he used inspect element or some shit
>>
>"lmao imma fuck you up" gets you sent to prison in freedomland
>>
>>57514901
It's not like you're going to go to jail for threatening him. Unless you kept pursing him, one threat isn't enough to end up in jail over. If you kept pursing him like a spreg threatening him every ten minutes then you could be in real trouble. One threat isn't worth shit, even in a stupid place like burgerland.
>>
>>57514901

Is this some dumb highschooler fight?

Nothing is going to happen. But he sure played you. Got you all upset over your GF insecurities, and now he has you in cold sweats with a dumb threat of calling the cops.

Unless you made some specific threats of *killing* him or committing violence against a group, they wouldn't do jack shit. The most he could possibly hope for was a restraining order against you, but the judge would tell him to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>57514901

If you did nothing but saying that you won't go in jail ! What the fuck do you think the police will do ? Even if they come at your house they need solid proof that you were to do it. Stop being scare and threat people with violance. Only weak people use violence.
>>
>>57514957
I said I'll go to his place, knock him out and then pull his teeth one by one with a plier.
>>
>>57515020
He can't get shit with that. Worst case police will ask you if you were drunk while writing this or something say you were very angry and not in a clear state of mind.
>>
>>57515020
You're fucked mate, turn yourself in right now
>>
>>57514901
Question still remains. Can I delete my facebook messages from someone else's chatlog?
>>
>>57515020
Don't worry about it lol The police doesn't give a shit about idle cyber threats
>>
>>57515040
No, they keep all your data forever.
>>
>>57514901
Words need to be combined with evidence that you may actually do it. Words mean nothing.
So they need a witness to say that you really meant it or pliers with your fingerprints that you used to intimidate him
>>
>>57515040
No, Facebook stores every message in a database.
>>
>>57514901
Here in my state threats only carry so much.

The police won't do shit. They would be like fucking Facebook has a block or report button, use it!!.

Now if he was doing a fucking swat call.
>I would then, be fucking worried
>>
>>57515020
You're fucked mate, turn yourself in right now
>>
I'm gonna go to your house and rape you tonight, OP. And I'll take your gf as well.
>>
>>57514901

The police has more important issues than dealing with internet fights.
>>
>>57515058
Me again. Worst they can do is put it on record that you threatened him and if he gets hurt he can blame it on you. So its only good for "building a case" but not actually penalizing you
>>
>>57515020
Better sudoku right now believe me
>>
yeah install solus for the tools
>>
File: really.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>57514901
>>57515020
It's not a death threat, so you'll be fine. Also stop using facejew you stupid normie scum. Even if you can "delete" it, the NSA still has it for a minimum of 15 years. Get over it you fucking manchild, and stay away from social media because you can't handle it.
>>
>>57514901
>gf
>my
>>
>>57515004
>believing op's "gf" exists
>>
>>57514901
So a guy try to seduce your gf and you threatened him?

You're an asshole anon. In my country what you did is illegal. You can't threaten people like that. You gf does not belong to you. Retarded.
>>
>>57514901
Do nothing OP, if the cops for some reason give a shit then say it was in a fit of anger and you didn't mean any of it literally. Cops are people too, I'm sure, given the circumstances around why you got mad, they would understand your anger.
>>
>>57515830
>>57515823
>>
>>57515830
I'm glad we have feminists even on a tech board. Now please go back feeding your 9 cats and let men talk.
>>
File: 1430878071909.png (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430878071909.png
185KB, 500x500px
>using facebook
>getting mad over women
>afraid of cops
>>
>>57516180
>Scared by autonomous women.
>Be a man.
>>
>this thread's continued existence
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.