[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /g/ I like computers and gaeming and I want to start a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Sup /g/

I like computers and gaeming and I want to start a YouTube channel. I uploaded my first video today: https://youtu.be/aorPMHNSXfc

Tell me what sucks about it, I want to suck less.
>>
>>57514579
>no tripod
>voice is echoed and full of bass
immediately stopped watching
>>
You can take the man out the faggot but you can't take the faggot out the man.
>>
>>57514579
the only stream i would watch about you is if you an hero live
>>
>>57514800
>voice is echoed and full of bass
Oh god damn it I forgot the high pass. I'm thinking I'll re-record the audio with a better mic.

>>57514803
>>57514856
Remarkable feedback
>>
>>57514579
Christ. What the fuck happened to /g/?
Why are the mods allowing these shitty threads?
>>
kill yourself my man

isn't there a rule about advertising or something?
>>
>>57514579

First thing first, THE FUCKING RATTLING NOISE WTF IS THAT ?
2. Record your voice in a external mic and edit the thing so you get a better quality sound of your voice.
3 Buy or Make a Tripod, no one want to see Michael J Fox holding the camera.
4. Pre film the mouse if your talking about the button on the mouse make a close up of them.
5. Organised and prepare what your going to say. Make some research about what the mouse is, compared it to a previous version. And talking to much about the color of the mouse won't do shit and it is irrelevant.
6. More light or Better light.

I'm going to subscribe just because i wanna see either your going to step up your game or not.
>>
>>57514800
This is the only reply you need, everything else is good enough for youtube.
>>
>>57515145

Oh i forgot, FUCK OFF.
>>
>>57515145
I appreciate it and

>>57515164
Duly noted.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.