[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I'm looking to get some nice headphones for Christmas,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

so I'm looking to get some nice headphones for Christmas, and most people seem to be raving about these, problem is, apparently the bass is shit in these which is a bummer since I listen to a lot of nigger music with heavy bass, is it true that the bass is shit?
>>
If you're a nigger and only listen to kanye or whatever the fuck, don't buy any Senns. They are meant for actual music with a dynamic range that extends beyond nigger frequencies. If bass is what you are looking for and you want quality headphones I'd look into another pair like Shure SRH840 or Audio Technicas
>>
you can save money and just get the hd558s, it's the same headphone driver. anyone telling you they sound different is delusional
>>
>>57513093
I don't necessarily want an overwhelming amount of bass, I just want a bass that exists
>>
>>57513114
This.

But still, I would stay away from Senns if bass is what you like. The bass is *accurate* rather than *booming* so it won't be good for your nigger music
>>
>>57513134
I guess then yeah they should work. I would try to go to a bestbuy magnolia section to try them out. They usually have that or the 558s.
>>
>>57513093
>>57513148
well if the bass is actually there and is accurate then I have no problem buying it, I just hope they fit comfortably around my big head, but I also don't mind spending around 250 on headphones if there is any substantially better headphones out there, keep in mind I will use these for gaming as well
>>
>>57513114
well I'm not a poorfag and I like the look and color of the 598s anyways more than the unattractive cheap black on the HD 588s
>>
>>57513218
it is not cheap plastic... i have hd558s for like 7 years and they are as solid as the day i bought them.

i mean go ahead and waste $100 if you want but i just think it's silly
>>
>>57513232
well there has to be a good reason everyone talks about the 598s rather than the 588s
>>
>>57513277
558 are the more popular cans. Quality is the same. They feel cheap and light but are very comfortable.
>>
>>57513037
Disregard everyone's paragraph-long recommendations. BASICALLY:
Like Acoustic/Classical/Rock Music? HD598
Like EDM and other Bass-heavy genres? M50x
>>
>>57513277
Amazon had them on sale for $100 on a couple of Black Fridays. I got mine a couple years ago.

>>57513704
More or less. The 598s are also a lot more comfortable in my opinion.
>>
File: graphCompare.png (63KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
graphCompare.png
63KB, 1000x500px
>>57513037
I have the 518s and the 598s my brother has the 558s

Worst of the lot are the 558s imo

598s lack bass quite heavily but are a tiny bit better in some other areas than the 518s

The 518s however have bass and are a much more enjoyable listen than the other two imo. They're also cheaper. The earpad isn't made out of velour and is just made out of some fabric but this can be a plus side if you wear headphones as they don't squeak like a cunt but they're still very comfortable and I find they don't feel as hot on my ears like velour.

Honestly I recommend the 518s.

I also listen to a lot of nigger music.
>>
>nignog music

Just get some Beats knockoffs from china. You will be the coolest kid in highschool.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.