[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that everyone on this board is a fucking autist, every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1476468849463.jpg (535KB, 1445x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476468849463.jpg
535KB, 1445x2048px
Why is it that everyone on this board is a fucking autist, every single discussion disintegrates into memes, and almost every thread posted here is a retarded shitpost? Surely there's something wrong here.
>>
install solus
>>
there must be a reddit bleed in
>>
>>57507166
>Surely there's something wrong here.
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>57507166
>He expects 4chan users to be mature and have meaningful conversations
>>
>>57507166
Reddit is better for you.
>>
>>57507166
>>57507309
Listen to him OP.
>>
>>57507166
>gif push --force
>underground
>>
File: 1476622136355.jpg (7KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1476622136355.jpg
7KB, 200x192px
>>57507166
I swear it's getting worse every day. I know it's newfaggots because of how flippant they are about their use of proprietary software and general ignorance about the most basic of things, like alternative web browsers. I see the same threads every day and whenever I bother to contribute I get completely ignored.

This board and 4cucks in general needs to die, get razed to the ground; and something fresh and safely tucked away in a hidden corner of the web needs to arise and take its place.
>>
>>57508764
go to lainchan with the other oldfags
>>
>>57507166
Everyone moved away from this shit hole long time ago.
>>
>>57508764
>alternative web browsers
>alternative

that's a funny way of spelling "shitty"

>proprietary software
who gives a shit
>>
>>57507166
I'll tell you a secret, OP, but only this once. At all times on /g/ there is exactly one thread where in the competent posters gather. Every other thread is inane and serves only for containment. Right now it is the Haskell thread.
>>
>>57507309
Reddit is full of shitpost too and there is the fucking vote system. Even a shitpost is better than a vote. This mongol memeboard have the potential to be better, just make some minimum standards to the OP quality. The "hurrdurr it's shit" type comments are ruin this site on the level of mental institute.
>>
Not all anons on /g/ are cancer. Reddit is the same shit, different semantics. To me, 4Chan has been established in the US a lot longer than most. Wouldn't that add to it's legitimacy? /g/ isn't /b/ after all. There are plenty of quality threads still. There will always be cancer, but /g/ is my home and I don't even use MPC or Loonix. Well not as my daily driver at least.
>inb4 neckbeard fedora wearing autist
Although I am aspie, I'm not retarded and I do not feel euphoric. Nor do ponies appeal to me.
>>
>>57507166
Because this website is filled with people that are low on agreeableness. They literally like to argue and disagree with people which is why they ended up here instead of Reddit. Do NOT expect good discussion on 4chan, it's an exception when it does happen
>>
>>57514394
Well then, I bear witness to the exception on the daily. It's better here than any other image board promoting technology.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.