[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /g/entoomen retarded /out/doorsman here. My idea of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 7A_pt1.png (337KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7A_pt1.png
337KB, 1000x1200px
Alright /g/entoomen retarded /out/doorsman here.

My idea of technology is creating a mud firepit.

I'm literally retarded.

What fucking phone should I buy? The market is filled with conflicted bullshit, I feel like every review website is shilling one way or another for a specific phone and there is no clear answer, and maybe that's the case.

I have an iShit 6 currently and hate it. It's too dumbed down for me. Feels like I'm using a phone designed for an 85 year old so he can fit in with his hip Android grandkids.

I just want solid camera quality, enough to take quick shots when I may not be able to access my camera fast enough to get a shot of wildlife on hikes. Something that isn't going to shatter into a million pieces when I drop it once, it's inevitable that it'll happen, and preferably something with decent battery life.

Oh, and for those who will recommend me chinkshit, I'm in the USA. From what I read (which is about one paragraph worth of reading) chinkphones are notoriously bad about American networks, true/false? What carrier would be best for the phone you recommend?

Dumping some /out/ stuff so you can join me innawoods while I wait for a reply.
>>
File: 7A_pt2.png (359KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7A_pt2.png
359KB, 1000x1200px
>>57502875
>>
Wait why are mud firepits superior? What's the best way of making one? Any other common pitfalls I should know when recreating simple technology?
>>
File: 7A_pt3.png (485KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7A_pt3.png
485KB, 1000x1200px
>>57502892
>>
>>57502875
We don't condone racism here nigger
>>
All phones are shit.
>>
>>57502906
Depends on type of mud, preferably you can dig deep enough to hit some clay, depending on the region you're in, while digging a channel under your sleeping space (or twig home) for heat.

Clay, obviously, being a great retainer for heat (or at least better than likely anything else you'd have available) means that you can warm yourself with it, dry clothes, or even create a clay "pillow" for yourself and heat it in the fire, resting it directly under your sleeping area for warmth.

>>57502946
seems like it
>>
>>57502875
Sony phones (Xperia line) are expensive as all hell, but supposedly have the nicest smartphone cameras available. Additionally, they're waterproof, but they're fairly breakable so they may not be the best innawoods phones.
>>
>>57502979
waterproofing is a nice plus, but if it's that easily breakable I'd probably avoid it even with decent camera quality, durability is pretty high up there in importance for me
>>
>>57502875
OP, I think you are the perfect candidate for CAT (by caterpillar) phones.

Check http://www.catphones.com/en-us
>>
>>57503134
shit, these look bretty appealing, thanks anon, I'll look into them more
>>
I'd consider the s7 regular with a bad ass case. I have an otter box on mine. The biggest drawback is the battery. But if you turn on air plane mode it's pretty good. You'll probly be in no coverage areas so it shouldn't matter.

I go shooting and hiking and off roading mostly in desert climate. I've dropped it in sand a few times and muddy piles and it's survives very reasonably.

I think with most any top brand phone youre really gonna have the best experience with a good case. I'm not a fan of screen covers but I know a few people on iPhones with a full cover otterbox or life proof cases.
>>
Anyone who has an opinion on the Motorola Moto Force Z for something like this?

>>57503196
I can't stand samshit, but I will definitely look into coupling another phone with a case. Most of the cases I've seen and handled just feel clunky and out of place
>>
>>57502875
Cast iron can brake.
>>
>>57502875
go wrestle an alligator normie.
>>
>>57503299
>you cant survive outside
>he is the normie

W E W
E
W
>>
>>57503226
What are you talking about? It might bend if you put enough force on it, but it's like breaking bread dough if you are incredibly strong like a thousand grizzly bears. If you drive over it with a tank then it will be deformed, but how on earth can you break it? Liquid nitrogen or something?
>>
>>57503364
Amen, brother.
>>
>>57504055
cast iron is incredibly brittle, though.
Imagine steel. High-carbon steel. To the maximum point at which the carbon still happens to actually dissolve in iron.
Now, add more carbon. A lot more carbon. That's how much carbon cast iron has. That extra carbon forms nodules tiny within in, making it more brittle. Combined with the brittleness from the whole "high-carbon steel" part, it's brittleness up to eleven.
keep in mind that with great hardness comes great brittleness. Cast iron is hard, but also brittle. (that said, smashing a diamond with a hammer into basically dust is a thing)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.