[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/ a friend of mine wants to buy the a new graphics card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: YaezbZK.png (51KB, 522x683px) Image search: [Google]
YaezbZK.png
51KB, 522x683px
So /g/ a friend of mine wants to buy the a new graphics card and was between the Gigabyte GeForce GTX1060 6GB and the MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8G, 8192 MB GDDR5.

Now he has a 60hz 1080 monitor and he just wants not to get old too fast.

I tried to get him to buy the 480 because AMD is clearly the best choice, and will get the best performance in 4 years time, but i was the minority in the discord server and some nvidiashills got him to buy 1060.

Can you get me some charts proving this shit, or articles or something, I dont want him to give his money to the jews.
>>
1060 is 15% better at benchmarks now. Also better at VR which I consider to be the future in gaming.
>>
>>57491471
>gaymen shit

fuck off
>>
>>57491471
So you want us to prove to you that in 5 years time this piece of hardware is gonna be better than the other one?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>57492069
No I dont want proof I want knowledgable speculation proving my point.

Now if you cant help me fuck off.
>>
File: asdasdasd.png (27KB, 113x117px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.png
27KB, 113x117px
>>57491471
Top lel this image
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.