[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about iPhones that girls just like so much? Most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

What is it about iPhones that girls just like so much?
Most girls I've ever known just buy iPhone because lol iPhone. Is Apple marketing that good? It doesn't seem to stand out much to me?
Can someone please explain this to me.
>>
>>57482766
Status quo
They want what every other girl has, and anything else is pure shit to them
It's the same reason they all use that dog-face snapchat filter
>>
>>57482766
my two guesses are that it's a status symbol and that it's 'easy' to use, if you know what i mean.

Also the fact that there aren't like a million ones to choose from. If you go for an android phone there are literally a million different phones you could get. If you go ios the only choice you have is basically how new a phone you can afford.
>>
lol op why are you asking an autism support forum why girls like iphones?

look at the idiot posters above. they're literally just rationalizing. you know normal people can talk to women, ask them these questions, etc... right?
>>
>>57482885
I did talk to a lot of them actually, did you read the op?
>>
they are a fashion symbol for girls for some reason

Not sure why they just are, android has a reputation of being more for men and nerdy and also some androids are cheap and nasty
>>
>>57482766
It conveys a lifestyle like the macbook, owning and instagram account or making smoothies. You don't just buy a product. You buy into a new, affluent, social way of life
>>
Name I flagship phone with a screen under 5 inches, yes that's right the iPhone, chicks like having their phone in 1 hand and doing shot shot with the other
>>
>>57482949
Xperia z5c?

Also lots of them buy the plus with a flip case to keep in their bags instead...
>>
But ur pic shows an ape?
>>
>>57482766
Fuck, that's one hot lady.
Would cuddle and snuggle.
>>
>>57482952
Jesus Sony phones are ugly as fuck, may as well ride a moped
>>
>>57482893
i saw you mention that you've known girls but that doesn't mean you've actually asked them why they do anything in particular.

if you're not getting a satisfying answer from your questions, figure out better questions to ask. or do it in a setting where people will elaborate rather than just say "lol just because". different settings will evoke different kinds of responses.
>>
File: 51Fu-iPCr6L._SX425_.jpg (12KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
51Fu-iPCr6L._SX425_.jpg
12KB, 425x425px
>>57482978
Z5c is pretty slick for a phone.
Definitely looks much nicer than an iPhone, unless you're autism.
>>
>>57482992
Look how clunky that thing looks, it's like a square box, and the buttons are just stupid.
>>
It's because they like fucking men. What computer is designed for people who like being penetrated by men? Apple makes them. Due to marketing they believe who they have sex with is a important parameter when deciding on technology.
>>
File: HyUaiIB.png (264KB, 463x345px) Image search: [Google]
HyUaiIB.png
264KB, 463x345px
>>57483015
>thinking z5c is clunky
>thinking buttons are stupid
>>
>>57482766
I actually asked some of my female friends this a while ago. Most of them said "Because it just werks." A lot of the others said because it looks nice, and the rest said because the camera is better *scoff*
I only know one girl with an android.
>>
>>57482773
If you have ever spoken to a woman before, you would know that the dog filter is used because it gets rid of blemishes and a nose is a big factor in how attractive someone is perceived, even 7/10's can appear 9/10 using the dog filter. It's cancerous
>>
File: 1476488602261.jpg (439KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476488602261.jpg
439KB, 1280x1600px
>>57482766
Why is /g/ so obsessed with chocolate girls all of a sudden? Every time I come here theres at least one black girl posted on the front page.

Also girls use iphones because theyre conformists.
>>
>>57483833

because OSGTP like to derail threads

this has been going on for months atleast you newfag
>>
>>57483854
Listen kid, I survived the summer of fermi. Do not get me fired up.
>>
File: 1478416688732.jpg (43KB, 510x610px) Image search: [Google]
1478416688732.jpg
43KB, 510x610px
It's style over substance like women themselves.
>>
It's fashion.
>>
>>57483833
It triggers /pol/, and that's as good a reason as any
>>
>>57484239
You must not go there often. /pol/ loves black girls.
>>
>>57482766
that's a cute nigger
>>
>>57482766
>Is Apple marketing that good? It doesn't seem to stand out much to me?

You obviously do not know anything about marketing.
>>
FUCK EBONY VAGINA
U
C
K

E
B
O
N
Y

V
A
G
I
N
A
>>
>>57482984
>different settings will evoke different kinds of responses.
But people often don't tell the truth when asked these questions. Honestly most of the time people don't even know why.

>>57482766
Grills are easy prey for the psychological manipulation techniques apple uses.
>>
>>57485001
>nigger
She prolly 66% white
>>
>>57482766

>Is Apple marketing that good?

Yes. How else they could live by selling inferior products for twice the price?

Apple utilize fine tactics in terms of manipulating consumers. Just look at theatrical gestures and acts in presentations of their flagship products, especially those from the times, when Jobs was still there.

In the end, when there arose the question, if Apple logo is a call for Turing's apple, people were wondering who was the Turing and noted that he must had been important, since great Jobs mention him. And thus a person most crucial to modern computers as a whole is less known than a guy, who just sells computers.
>>
>>57483796
>dogface filter
>9/10

Maybe if you're some degenerate furfag
>>
>>57483833
>>57482766
>Its been months, but I'm still going to push my shit forced-meme on /g/!

Maybe its finally time to leave this website, it just never ends
>>
>>57483833
i don't know but that girl is fine
>>
>>57483796
>If you have ever spoken to a woman before, you would know that the dog filter is used because it gets rid of blemishes and a nose is a big factor in how attractive someone is perceived
Nah, it's used because it's a meme.
>>
>>57483833
Look at those lips... That succ is 5/7. Hot chocolate all day.

Women by iPhones, along with normies, because it works and it's simple. It's also designed with fashion in mind. Google is trying to do it with the Pixel and it's working because it's an iPhone.

Just simple. Why would a normal person buy a ThinkPad and install Gentoo when they can just get a MacBook. You get the idea.
>>
>>57482766
beacuse only unintillegent people buy iphone, thats why alot of girls have it aswell.
>>
>>57486931
>only unintillegent people buy iphone

And OP is asking WHY, you shithead
>>
Apple are good at marketing, and women are incredibly gullible.
>>
>>57482941
>Making smoothies
Kek
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.