[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am gonna use a crippled player cause /g/ told me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1024x1024px
>I am gonna use a crippled player cause /g/ told me to

Why people? Why?
>>
With a few minutes of config editing, I got it looking as nice as KCP and it plays webvtt subtitles whereas MPC doesn't.
>>
>>57478992
it plays videos well and does not have useless bloat that many others have.
>>
>>57478992
>crippled
what do you mean?

anyway, how to play a video with reduced FPS?

the intent is to lower cpu usage even further for use as a live wallpaper, i know mplayer has a flag for this
>>
Because some people prefer command-line software. No one's forcing you to use it.
>>
File: 31d.gif (156KB, 260x187px)
31d.gif
156KB, 260x187px
>crippled
If anything, MPC is an autistic, crippled, paralized child compared to mpv.

>CODEC PACKS
>2016

Everything down to the very grain of sand is configurable in MPV.
>>
correct me if im wrong but it seems to me that mpv and mplayer build on ffplay which is awesome because ffmpeg plays everything under the sun
>>
>>57479015
Where can someone learn to do this? The documentation is shit... I spent days trying to figure out how to speed up and slow down the video and never did so I went back to vlc where all features are available.
>>
>>57480483
>>57480483
What the fuck are you guys talking about? You don't need codec packs - MPC-hc already plays everything - ever since 1.7.0 it ships the LAV filters within.
Well, maybe you could add VSFilter or Subfilter, but that's not really necessary.
>>
>>57480970
RTFM
T
F
M

https://mpv.io/manual/master/
>>
>>57480373
just transcode it into something more suitable
>>
>>57481036
The documentation is shit, the key bindings only works on a US keyboard layout.
>>
>>57480970
Copied someone else's and then edited it until it looked nice. Documentation can be annoying but do read it.
>>
>>57480483

What? I've never used a codec pack and the only codec I ever had an issue with on MPC-HC was Cineform when it was new.
>>
Recommend me a player that automatically hides on one side of the screen, just like your taskbar does on bottom
>>
>>57478992
>cause /g/ told me to

stop doing this and just use MPC-HC like any sensible person.
>>
>>57478992
People are idiots. That's why..
>>
>he's too dumb to configure mpv
I am the biggest shill and supporter when it comes to proprietary software but when it comes to video players even I have to say that mpv is the best.

It's configurable as fuck and I also love subliminal which automatically downloads subtitles for me because I hate manually looking for them.
>>
>>57481227
What the fuck are you talking about? You can create your own bindings you stupid fuck.
>>
mpv actually stands for Most Powerful Videoplayer, the only thing crippled here is your brain
>>
File: 1478903403625.png (1MB, 2100x1134px)
1478903403625.png
1MB, 2100x1134px
>>57484549
FFplay you mean, lol.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.